• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINALFANTASY.NET celebrates it's 1st Birthday!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Hey guys!

I want to thank all of you guys here in the forums for supporting FFN as your source for Final Fantasy series news in addition to your support of KHInsider for Kingdom Hearts news. This project has been something that's very near and dear to my heart, and it's been awesome to serve you guys with all the latest news and information for both franchises.

I want to especially thank Jeels for all of his help in getting this project off the backburner and into fruition, and without his support launching it would not be possible. I also want to thank Ty, Ben, and the KHInsider staff for supporting us with their talents when they were needed the most, and I owe you guys a lot of thanks! Additional thanks go to Edmunds for all of his technical support and bearing with my urgent emails. :)

We are approaching a very exciting time for Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, with new titles such as Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Final Fantasy Type-0 on the horizon. We shan't forget titles like Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and Theatrhythym: Final Fantasy in tow, and we will strive to deliver you guys consistent news updates as more information about these titles becomes available.

We will be covering all the major events here at KHI and FFN during the second half of the year, including Gamescom, Tokyo Game Show, and Jump Festa.

On behalf of both sites I want to thank you all for choosing FFN and KHI as your source of Square-Enix news and information.

I'd like to hear more about what you guys like about FinalFantasy.net and what you'd like to see more of in the future! Please leave a reply to this thread with your thoughts.

Yours truly
-Tony Garsow (Shamdeo)

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Happy Birthday, FFN. You're the prettier sibling.

Awards
....Giggity.
VCwGc.png

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I can't say I visit FFN often (I love the FF series but I was never someone to pine for constant news), but when I do I'm always taken aback by how nice it is. When I say nice, I mean the layout is just amazing, it's very simple and I think a lot of sites nowadays don't appreciate how aesthetically pleasing a simplistic site can actually be. I really like how it's bright but not overwhelmingly so (sorry KHI I don't like your black layout ;3;). Also whoever made the top banner, kudos to you, and I love the logo for FFN. Okay, I'll stop pretending I'm some legit graphic web designing critic. But I think you'll appreciate the sentiment all the same.

As far as the news goes, I like straight and to the point, which is what most, if not all, of the updaters do. So no complaints there.

Something for FFN's future? Hm, I think it would be really neat for FFN to have its own graphics, like KHI has free avatars and wallpapers and stuff.

Anyway! Congratulations all the same on your one year anniversary. Here's to many more. <3

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Happy birthday. The site is great and has potential to be one of the best.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ahh i remember back when it wasn't as big as it is now, i was one of the first posters back then :D

anyway happy birthday to FFN! i just wish more people would come and visit the site, i can see only about 5-8 regulars there.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Your last name is Garsow....

But in all seriousness, i like them polls, at lets me see how other ppl feel about certain FF related topics. Also the videos embede on the FFN site dont work on the PS3.If you could possible fix that it would be amzing.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow, it's been a year? Doesn't feel like it's been around that long.
But, I guess that's because I don't really visit it often.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Aw I was just a minute too late! Happy belated birthday, FFN!

I am very thankful for FFN. Before that I didn't know where to go for the latest FF news. It's nice having a news site that's completely dedicated to Final Fantasy.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
where is my personal thanks i drew you guys!

happy birthday, ffn. even though i haven't made anything for you artistically for the longest time, i really ought to. i promise to not forget about you. <3

congratulations to everyone else on the ffn staff. keep it up! <3

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I don't visit the site often, but I think it would need more exposure.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
Happy bday ff.net! This is always my first stop for FF news.

Needs a dedicated forum though :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's 1 year old? I thought it was around longer o_O

Happy birthday though ^_^

Back