• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final World Semi-Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keymaster-Lycole

Hmm...i wonder...maybe it'll be another andom creature like chernabog (he was the gargoyle thingie from fantasia.) so...maybe some onimousthing like that..not sure what though...maybe a suped up darkside lol

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
well, there's a possibility that's there'll be a semi boss, not sure who would be though...hmmmmmmmm.......

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think that if there is a type of seIm-boss that one of the Org members will be it. and then after that we fight the Superior or something. Thats what i think

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
What do you think about an Anti-Mickey, cos the Sora version was kinda hard, and Disney can't complain cos its not the real Mickey, but it'll probably be a dusk darkside

Heartless1990

keymaster-Lycole said:
Hmm...i wonder...maybe it'll be another andom creature like chernabog (he was the gargoyle thingie from fantasia.) so...maybe some onimousthing like that..not sure what though...maybe a suped up darkside lol

keymaster-Lycole said:
random* sorry, misspelled. (i miss my sig...it got deleted after they chnaged the site)

keymaster-Lycole said:
hmmm perhaps a Dusk equivalent of the darkside? like the one in one of the pics with bhk

Wow, triple post...

I'd say shadow Sora from KH1 would be cool. I want to see the comparison from KH2 Sora vs. KH1 Sora >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back