• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
I already watch strawberry actually, so it looks like I'm good to go! ^^

Again, thanks Leen! I really enjoyed the vids and was glad to watch most of them without needing a separate translation window!

No problem!

Haha, I guess I wasn't the only one having the two windows opened to see both translations and videos.

Crystal

Silver Member
Thank you for those videos, Leen~
At least, i can understand what are they talking about while watching the scene :3

iLeen

Awards
No problem:]

Although now there are better subbed videos out. And Cyberman has very great quality videos with subs, which he has almost completed.

Crystal

Silver Member
I watched Cyberman's videos too, but yours are faster than him xD
I wonder when Youtube allow users to upload the ending of KH3D. Until now, i still unable to watch an ending with subbed xD

Crystal

Silver Member
The ending is cute... TwT
Thank you for posting the subbed ending~ :)

I wonder Riku has the ability to unlock heart that asleep, can he unlock Ven's heart too? OR just Sora can?

Crystal

Silver Member
I love Sora and Riku's friendship :3
Oh yeah, I think Sora is the one who saves him. But first, he needs Aqua to open the Room of Awakening too.

Finally, i can watched secret ending with subbed <333
Everytime i saw Kairi's face....xD

iLeen

Awards
Oh yes! I am also a fan of Sora and Riku's friendship very much:] (no, I'm not a yaoi fangirlXD I just enjoy a happy, healthy friendship)

Haha. Oh yeah, Kairi. At first, I was one of those people where I first reacted, "Oh no, Kairi???" (I know, boo to me). But then I thought, "Well, as long as she doesn't get in the way, then I'm fine with it."

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, Kairi should get more character development :3
But as I imagine, she is the one who saves Sora and Riku... xDD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If anything, AtW seems as if he's forgotten everything except his memories of his torment and Sora.

iLeen

Awards
I thought it was maybe cause the last time he asked, Riku answered "Ansem" as well, so he wanted to hear Riku represent himself properly this time:3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought it was maybe cause the last time he asked, Riku answered "Ansem" as well, so he wanted to hear Riku represent himself properly this time:3

That's a creative way to think about it. However I'm pretty sure the Ansem the Wise we see in KH3D isn't the real Ansem the Wise, its just part of the Data he left inside of Sora, just like the Namine in Coded was just a form her message took. The realm Ansem the Wise is in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua.

As for awakening Ventus' heart. See its more complicated than awakening Sora's heart. Sora's heart was still asleep inside of his body. Ven's heart is asleep inside of Sora. So if we were to awaken Ven's heart without finding his body first then Ven's heart would be very vulnerable. They need to get Ven's body back first before they attempt to awaken his heart, and to get Ven's body they have to rescue Aqua.

iLeen

Awards
That's a creative way to think about it. However I'm pretty sure the Ansem the Wise we see in KH3D isn't the real Ansem the Wise, its just part of the Data he left inside of Sora, just like the Namine in Coded was just a form her message took. The realm Ansem the Wise is in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua.

As for awakening Ventus' heart. See its more complicated than awakening Sora's heart. Sora's heart was still asleep inside of his body. Ven's heart is asleep inside of Sora. So if we were to awaken Ven's heart without finding his body first then Ven's heart would be very vulnerable. They need to get Ven's body back first before they attempt to awaken his heart, and to get Ven's body they have to rescue Aqua.

That's true. Although the data Ansem was acting like the real Ansem after he put the data into Sora (as in wanting to atone for his misbeahvior). Maybe data Ansem saw what was going on during KHII through Sora and acted accordingly?

Yeah, I agree that they need to get Aqua first. It'd be interesting to see Ven's heart awaken before they find her though, cause then he'd just be chilling inside Sora's heart, and he and Sora could just talk...or maybe he can use Sora's body so that Sora could pull of some cool Ven moves:D But highly unlikely. Just a fan daydreaming about it.

iLeen

Awards
I think you're right~ :D
It just explained in the newest interview .. :3

Whoo! Finally right on something:] I like that its a symbolic meaning. Just shows how much Riku grew from KHI <3

iLeen

Awards
— Incidentally, Ventus’ body is in Castle Oblivion and his heart is with Sora right?

Nomura: Right. Even though he only appears a little bit in the end of KH3D, when Sora was surrounded by Dream Eaters, you see that he smiled because of it.

— I see. Were there certain intentions in that scene with the Dream Eaters?

Nomura: That scene was added in the final stages of production. It wouldn’t feel right to have worked so hard raising the Dream Eaters without some sort of closure. Also, since Sora has obtained the power to open doors into the worlds of sleep, I purposely wanted to show a scene where he used that power.

— Speaking of the previous titles, about when do you start thinking of the ‘next title’?

-------------------

Does this mean the only reason Sora went back into the dream world at the end of KH3D so that he can give a final farewell to his beloved Dreameaters? (and not in search of those sleeping). Which makes me think Riku should've visited his Dreameaters in the end tooT^T But that would explain why Goofy and Donald were expecting to see Sora soon.

Sorry, I didn't put this in the Ultimania/Famitsu Interview section, it's cause I didn't want to create a discussion there that would end up with a lot of blacked-out linesXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back