• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Krexia you are an amazing translator, I feel you don't get told that enough (No matter how many people say it). At this rate Riku's conversation with DiZ is assured to be understood. As a person who makes theories, you provide us with material to work with. (Hope that doesn't sound bad :( )
Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated and I'm glad everyone's enjoying the theorising! I just put up the scenes from the Ending :)

If there's anything that's unclear feel free to ask me for clarification - sometimes it's hard to parse Japanese phrases into comprehensible English without losing some of original meaning.

Now I just need to figure out how to unlock the secret video...

Awesome thanks for the translation Krexia! I hate to be anal about your translations but i believe that riku encounters roxas, then VENTUS (who he mistakes for roxas) and then xion, not that its really a problem though.
Ooh, you're right - I was concentrating so hard on the dialogue that I totally didn't notice the second "Roxas" has Ven's clothing! I'll go edit to fix that, thanks!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
you unlockthe secret video by collecting the Letters in the dive pat of the credits.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
first when you use sora in the credit dive mode you have to collect all of the golden alphabet and it will make the sentence 'secret message unlock'

after that the game will say you got a secret report
then the game will go back to menu and load the save and a message will appear saying you can see the secret ending in the Theatre the you will see the secret ending in the theatre

enjoy watching

Got this from gamefaqs

MasterZeR0

Oh my, thank you Krexia <3

This is very interesting, especially the parts with Riku on Destiny Island. And you say the answers affect nothing, as far as you're aware? That's odd, why put them in there if they don't do anything? o_O

krexia

Translator
Awards
first when you use sora in the credit dive mode you have to collect all of the golden alphabet and it will make the sentence 'secret message unlock'

after that the game will say you got a secret report
then the game will go back to menu and load the save and a message will appear saying you can see the secret ending in the Theatre the you will see the secret ending in the theatre

enjoy watching

Got this from gamefaqs
I collected all the letters, got the secret message, but I haven't seen any notification about the secret ending and there's nothing new in the theatre.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hmmm would you prefer if i link you to the ending or would you prefer to unlock it yourself?

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, I found a post here that explains how to get the secret movie. You need to satisfy three conditions:

1. Earn enough trophies - 7 in Standard mode, 5 in Proud mode.
2. Read the Secret Message.
3. Give the correct answers to Roxas, Ventus and Xion. (The correct answers are, "Of losing something important," "My precious friends," and, "To take back what is important to me.")

The post also says that you cannot go to the theatre mode in Memoirs to give the correct answers; if you got them wrong the first time, you have to fight all the final bosses and go through the ending again. (The Secret Message can, however, be unlocked through theatre mode.)

zEndless

Krexia, all I can say is: thanks alot.

I must say though, that Ansem's data was a bit dissapointing :/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No one realizes that when Mickey named the 6 Lights, he was naming all those shown at the end of the KH3D opening? Sidestepping Goofy and Donald, which are tag alongs, there's only one other who wielded a Keyblade there with the rest.

He's in my avie!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No one realizes that when Mickey named the 6 Lights, he was naming all those shown at the end of the KH3D opening? Sidestepping Goofy and Donald, which are tag alongs, there's only one other who wielded a Keyblade there with the rest.

He's in my avie!

I dont think so, why would nomura spile the ke point of this game in the opening. Nomura liek confusing us not giving us striaght up answwers like that. It just be too easy to say it was roxas. Esp when he gave us the option of Lea AND Kairi

Straythe

I dont think so, why would nomura spile the ke point of this game in the opening. Nomura liek confusing us not giving us striaght up answwers like that. It just be too easy to say it was roxas. Esp when he gave us the option of Lea AND Kairi
1) Nomura said somewhere the opening for 3D hinted at the future

2) Namine and Xion weren't there, Sora confirmed Roxas wasn't "a part of Sora" but his own person

3) Kairi IS A LIGHT THAT MUST BE PROTECTED, the fact that she can wield a keyblade is just because she was in Sora's heart, that means she connected to him (otherwise any other light could wield one)

If anything, Kairi is a "bonus", not a natural light that has been chosen (MX says so, and yet Yen Sid chooses her). Her role will be crucial because I guess she'll have amazing powers, being a light herself that is able to wield a keyblade.

But in NO WAY is she replacing Terra. As for Lea, he's connected to Roxas, so I guess it makes somewhat sense. I wouldn't count the guy among the 7 though. Yen sid can wield a key blade and that doesn't make him a 7.

MasterZeR0

1) Nomura said somewhere the opening for 3D hinted at the future

2) Namine and Xion weren't there, Sora confirmed Roxas wasn't "a part of Sora" but his own person

3) Kairi IS A LIGHT THAT MUST BE PROTECTED, the fact that she can wield a keyblade is just because she was in Sora's heart, that means she connected to him (otherwise any other light could wield one)

If anything, Kairi is a "bonus", not a natural light that has been chosen (MX says so, and yet Yen Sid chooses her). Her role will be crucial because I guess she'll have amazing powers, being a light herself that is able to wield a keyblade.

But in NO WAY is she replacing Terra. As for Lea, he's connected to Roxas, so I guess it makes somewhat sense. I wouldn't count the guy among the 7 though. Yen sid can wield a key blade and that doesn't make him a 7.

Kairi can wield a keyblade because of Aqua's unintentional passing of it through inheritance in BBS, not because she was in Sora's heart.

Straythe

Kairi can wield a keyblade because of Aqua's unintentional passing of it through inheritance in BBS, not because she was in Sora's heart.

What ? How the hell can it be "unintentional" ? Is Leon and Jack Sparrow wielders too now ?

Terra had to make some sort of ceremony to make Riku a candidate. How could "Master Aqua" fail that much ?

MasterZeR0

What ? How the hell can it be "unintentional" ? Is Leon and Jack Sparrow wielders too now ?

Terra had to make some sort of ceremony to make Riku a candidate. How could "Master Aqua" fail that much ?

No. Jack doesn't have the potential, nor does Leon. And because Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade, and was worthy. It's practically confirmed.

Straythe

You realize how stupid that is, though ?

Why don't they make all the lights touch a keyblade so they can all become wielders and outnumber Xehanort ?

I'm going with Sora's connection, mate.

On another hand, ok Jack is a "troubled", but if Lea can get one, Leon could get one. He's a freakin' hero.

Would be nice to have a FF character to get one (they are SO much ignored :/), he's well placed.

MasterZeR0

You realize how stupid that is, though ?

Why don't they make all the lights touch a keyblade so they can all become wielders and outnumber Xehanort ?

I'm going with Sora's connection, mate.

On another hand, ok Jack is a "troubled", but if Lea can get one, Leon could get one. He's a freakin' hero.

Would be nice to have a FF character to get one (they are SO much ignored :/), he's well placed.

Honestly? I don't think it's stupid. Aqua was a master, and Kairi had full potential. It would've been the same for Sora, Lea, etc. had they come in contact with her. However, I think it also has to do with the protection spell that Aqua placed on her, leading her to DI. Either way, it had to do with Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back