• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I'd say that Sora will have made a new one. Considering Mickey states that the 6 known wielders are Sora, Riku, Himself, Terra, Aqua, Ven. and then considering the end Lea. Guess this means that Kairi ain't a wielder.

I'm thinking that ven and terra are the ones left off of the list. That leaves room for kairi and lea given the present circumstances. Honestly, I feel that terra will be the last one saved if anything.

Henryp

Awards
No.

Mickey counts 6 wielders (Sora, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Riku and himself) and says that there is a missing one.

MX says that both Sora and another one (Most propably Terra) are on his side, leaving three missing lights.

As Sora wakes up and didn't became another Xehanort, we have two missing lights, which probably are Lea and Kairi.

Master Xehanort: That's the King, for you - telling it like it is. But Sora and one more person of two people* belong to this side. Which means the light is lacking three. But don't worry; those who safeguard the light will be chosen naturally. And then the 7 chosen lights and the 13 darknesses will collide, and in the end will give birth to...

Ok they tried to get Sora on their side in 3Ds but failed I believe meaning Sora's on the light side now. Terra and Ven I'm guessing are on MX side or are his prisoners. I'm the secret ending Kairi joins the light side and Axel get a keyblade. So if the 7 lights HAVE to be keyblade wielders:

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Aqua
Axel
Kairi
ME?/YS?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Riku's a DE, that's awesome.

Makes the final fight of the game even cooler actually.

siegleeagle

Ok Xehanort says he has two of the lights on his side, one is sora (but he is freed) and the other is a person of two or whatever the exact words are. He is refering to Terranort because it is 1 person made of 2. So idk where people are getting that xehanort has ven as a prisoner cause he isnt talking about 3 people. So when mickey lists the 6 known weilders, (Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus) you take away sora and terra. However Sora is freed, leaving 5 wielders, that leaves Kairi and Lea to make seven.

Ok Xehanort says he has two of the lights on his side, one is sora (but he is freed) and the other is a person of two or whatever the exact words are.
He said three lights
Master Xehanort: That's the King, for you - telling it like it is. But Sora and one more person of two people* belong to this side. Which means the light is lacking three. But don't worry; those who safeguard the light will be chosen naturally. And then the 7 chosen lights and the 13 darknesses will collide, and in the end will give birth to...
This was said before Sora was rescued so 3-1=2. He has only 2 lights now.

He is refering to Terranort because it is 1 person made of 2.
One of the 2 people that makes Terranort is Xehanort, and if he's number 1 on the dark side the other has to be Terra so 2-1=1.

So idk where people are getting that xehanort has ven
Yeah IDK either but he dose has Vanitus.

Straythe

Xehanort did not say he had 3 lights on his side.

Mickey counted 6 lights (Himself, Riku, Sora, Aqua, Terra, Ven), but he couldn't find a 7 light. (1)

Xehanort said Sora would be on his side. (2)

And the person that is "two people" is not "Terranort" but "Terraqus". Remember he has Erraqus' heart. There would be no point for Xehanort to mention himself. (3, cause Erraqus gave his heart to Terra, even if Terra is back he'll be himself, still having both hearts)

Henryp

Awards
^I think when he refers to one person that is two people, is Terra with Eraqus.

Mickey points one missing light

MX points that counting Sora and one of his vessels there are 3 missing lights.

As Sora is saved, there are two missing lights, and in the endings they show Lea and Kairi, so the lights are:

Mickey
Aqua
Ventus
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Lea

Straythe

As Sora is saved, there are two missing lights, and in the endings they show Lea and Kairi, so the lights are:

Mickey
Aqua
Ventus
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Lea

Terra will be back eventually, I don't think we should count Kairi as one 7, but rather has a temporary replacement.

Henryp

Awards
^I was thinking about it. Probably the 7 lights would change during the course of the story. Maybe at the end, the 7 lights are the seven wielders of the opening.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Certainly possible that the spots of the "7 lights" will be switched around during the story. Heck, maybe Yen Sid and Mickey even screw Xehanort's plan already by having more than seven lights. It would make the creation of the X-blade already impossible and a big "YOU FAIL!" for Xehanort.

I also don't get why everyone suddenly counts Lea as one of the seven lights of the X-blade. Being a keyblade wielder doesn't make you automatically a light.

I also don't get why everyone suddenly counts Lea as one of the seven lights of the X-blade. Being a keyblade wielder doesn't make you automatically a light.
They're/we're counting him because Mickey was counting the 7 lights as keyblade wielders, and why else he'll get a keyblade out the f*cking blue.

Absolute

I feel that the 7th light is really Eraqus. I mean, why bother mentioning way back in BBS that Eraqus was in Terr's heart unless they intended to use that fact?

Straythe

Because Eraqus is dead. His heart was the reason Terra had enough light in him to resist Xehanort, instead of being consumed like MX had planned. So mentioning it was extremely important since Terra's own heart let the darkness inside ( which Xehanort took control of).

The guy ain't coming back though, he was not an entity per say within Terra. Or rather, he had no intention to ever influence Terra's actions. They consider each other as father and son. It's his legacy. He did not call Sora for help and Terra will carry on his will. He has no need to come back.

Though MX has already failed since he counts Terra among the 13, he'll break free sooner or later, especially now that Riku remembers him.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, Riku's Mysterious Tower scenes are up. Now there's just the Ending parts left.

I went back and made minor changes to the description of Sora's last scene, to make it clear that when Ventus' armour appears it appears around Sora.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Krexia you are an amazing translator, I feel you don't get told that enough (No matter how many people say it). At this rate Riku's conversation with DiZ is assured to be understood. As a person who makes theories, you provide us with material to work with. (Hope that doesn't sound bad :(

This is how I interpret things: One cannot time travel without leaving their body behind, which doesn't mean a person has to become a heartless to do so, but rather leave their vessel behind in said point in time for the whole trip. Anything experienced, become memories pushed to the bottom of the heart, thus the person returns without a single idea of what happened during said journey in time. Thus history is not altered through any means, in the past I've questioned Numora's ideas, but KH3D puts all doubts to rest. The man's a story writing genius! First with TWEWY, and now at the current point in process of KH.

My understanding of the order of the Original Lights:

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Ventus
Aqua
Terra
Lea

The current lights are:

Sora
Riku
Mickey
Lea
Kairi-She's filling-in
Donald-Same as Kairi
Goofy-Same as Kairi

The reasons being there needs to be someone, if there are, to fill-in the spots. And I know how so many people want YS to be a part of that, but here's my understanding of why not. 1) YS sadly doesn't possess as good of magic reaction time as MX does (He has enough tricks to be able to kick any normal person's a**? I have no doubt, but I the hands he uses to cast move so slowly). 2) He doffed the mantle for a reason, he's old. No offense to YS, but he can't move as fast. Take MX and compare him to his younger half, the speed and power differences are unbelievable. Anyone who has fought MF in BBS knows exactly what I'm talking about.

3) I've had this suspicion, and note it lacks some foundation, but I've had this suspicion that YS gave Mickey his Keyblade. If keyblades are all different at the core, then that kinda leans toward it. Mickey gained the KK of the RoD, it's reffered to as a Keyblade, rather than a Keychain, taking into consideration that Mickey was using Star Seeker in Re:Coded somewhat makes me believe my suspicion true(Although it could just be a SS made out of data :/ ). And, though it might yeild absoluetly no evidence but at the end of BBS Mickey gives both SS and the Star Shard to YS, almost as if they both originally belonged to YS (Though it could be just that Mickey felt unfit to weild his Keyblade and so gave it over to YS).

4)If the third the is true, YS on top of being past his prime, has no weapon to aid him. As far as I've seen, he's more a valid and indispensible source of wisdom than anything, and that in itself give him a great amount of worth to the side of light(Without someone like him, they'd be lost, Mickey wouldn't have even known that they weren't done with Xehanort yet. Lea would have helped, but I think Mic would have had less time to prepare and formulate some appropiate course of action. Along with the fact he'd just be going by a hunch than really knowing what might happen, what with his 'I think' lines in the past.)

Known/Probable 13 Darknesses:

MX-New Superior
Vanitas-Seen alongside YMX
Braig-Might be #2, tough call
Xaldin-Pointed ears, strong, stood for the original Org XIII's cause, and disconnected with emotions.
XH
Xemnas
YMX-It hasn't been said that he's decided to 'return' just yet.
Isa
Repliku-(When Riku sees a younger him its followed by a Re:Cap of CoM, plus RR ... Insinuation if I ever saw one)
Xehanort- MX said he has one of the lights, insinuation of Terra, who is the vessel of this timeline's MX.

Only ten people were there, Xehanort even said both light and darkness were lacking. He also mentions, according to the translations, that they'll return to 'their own places' in their own timelines, I'm forced to assume at this point. The place he mentions they'd meet could mean the 'Keyblade Graveyard', or I suppose just the 'Badlands' if Aqua's inaccessibility is any idication of what happened to the world thanks to the Death-Blade's destruction (And that she could only enter that area of the world to face VS). As it is reffered to as 'that place' rather than 'here, within the world of the woken'.

Metaphorically, I can't wait for the translations to DiZ and Riku's conversation :D

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
Awesome thanks for the translation Krexia! I hate to be anal about your translations but i believe that riku encounters roxas, then VENTUS (who he mistakes for roxas) and then xion, not that its really a problem though. Also I believe the seven lights are
Mickey
Ventus
Terra
Aqua
Sora
Riku
Kairi
I believe this because MX said that the 7 lights were ones that would be chosen naturally and it sort of makes sense considering all the trouble they're going through to rescue TAV and that the three of them appear to have been chosen by the keyblade, since at this point it has not been shown that they underwent the Keyblade inheritance ceremony, but that is subject to change. Furthermore, it was stated in bbs that their fates have been altered forever, so wouldn't it make sense that their "changed" destiny is to fight Xehanort? Also, considering that Kairi is one of the seven princesses of light, it especially makes sense to me to consider her one of the 7 protectors of light. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back