• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final world cinematic translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Okay, translations of all the cutscenes from TWTNW through to the end of the game are done! (I know some videos of these are floating around online, with and without subtitles, but I haven't had the time to go around collecting links to them - sorry!)

---------------- Sora ----------------

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

---------------- Riku ----------------

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

---------------- Ending ----------------
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xigbar: That's it! You were able to bring forth that power because of your connection to someone's heart. You yourself are not a vessel that can use a Keyblade. But relax - we welcome you as a fellow vessel.

@_@
So, Ventus is the only reason Sora can use the Keyblade; which makes sense, since Sora himself never had the ceremony.
But, damn... will this mean when Ventus is no longer in Sora, Sora will lose the Keyblade?
And what happens to that Keyblade then? It was meant for Riku, but Riku was another now. It wouldn't go to him since it's not his.
Will Sora's Keyblade become lifeless, like the one's in the Keyblade graveyard?

Young Xehanort: I only know up until now. All my selves are gathered here. I can't see what will happen in the time after this. Soon I too will return to my former time, and continue through the proper flow of time. Even though my self that exists in this time knows, when I return once more to my former time, these memories and experiences will return to nothing. But the path I must follow will remain as a friend in my heart. As a heart, I will journey into the outside world.

So, YMX is actually YMX, then?
Come from the past, decades before BBS, from that scene at the beginning of BBS.
And after 3D, he just returns to his time, allowing time to flow normally? But, if he has to return, why wouldn't Xemnas and ASOD have to return to their times too-!!!!!
I just came to an interesting revelation.
Maybe, Xemnas has been, somehow, using the CoR to travel back and forth in time? :O

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Woah, so the X on Sora's shirt was like a tracking device....lolwut? Master Eraqus has the "mark of heresy" as well doesn't he? Hm, I guess they will explain it eventually (I hope....)

Venitas

wow...i'm just mindblown right now.

thank you so much for your hard work, krexia! :D

Awards
Woah, so the X on Sora's shirt was like a tracking device....lolwut? Master Eraqus has the " mark of heresy" as well doesn't he? Hm, I guess they will explain it eventually (I hope....)

Well so would TAV, they all have the X straps.
Lemme guess, MX gave them as gifts to keep tabs on them lol.

And, kupo, why stop there. Roxas' X zipper? Totally a mark of heresy.

I mean it does kind of make sense.
Roxas was a potential vessel for Xehanort, Terra was a vessel for Xehanort.
Aqua was a potential vessel for Vanitas, Ven was a vessel for Vanitas.

And it's been speculated that Eraqus may now be one of the 13 darknesses.

Even so, it's pretty silly.

The more this series progresses, the more we realize how much of a hard on Xehanort has for X.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well so would TAV, they all have the X straps.
Lemme guess, MX gave them as gifts to keep tabs on them lol.

And, kupo, why stop there. Roxas' X zipper? Totally a mark of heresy.

I mean it does kind of make sense.
Roxas was a potential vessel for Xehanort, Terra was a vessel for Xehanort.
Aqua was a potential vessel for Vanitas, Ven was a vessel for Vanitas.

And it's been speculated that Eraqus may now be one of the 13 darknesses.

Even so, it's pretty silly.

The more this series progresses, the more we realize how much of a hard on Xehanort has for X.

Hahaha, I know right! That's what I was thinking too! The dude is freaking obsessed with the letter "X" :p

sub6snoopy

Well, #$%&! So... Xehanort had this entire plot (from BBS - 3D) planned out before hand? I'm so ker-skuffled right now! Bless you soul Krexia! You are the epitamy of awesome!

Wait! What were the 7 world locks he released (La Cite Des Cloches, Pranksters Paradise, the Grid, The Country of the Musketeers, Traverse Town, Symphony of Sorcery)? Which one am I missing?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Longer than before BBS. That Xehanort guy is like the Doctor's evil arch rival/enemy, the Master. He's even got Master in his name.

The World That Never Was is the 7th world.

Straythe

Thanks a lot !

Any chance we can get a translation of Riku's part ? Especially when he talks to Diz ?

Matrixfan

If you think about it (even though kinda a stretch) the whole "X" thing makes sense.

First we have the outfits. One of the Xehanorts says that Riku was their original vessel, but he grew a tolerance for the darkness and they couldn't use him. In the first KH, Riku had the X.

kingdom_hearts_3d.jpg

After they couldn't use him, they decided on Roxas (while Sora was sleeping).

kingdom_hearts2_conceptart_1KxWO.png

When Roxas went back to Sora, they resorted to him as plan C.

Sora_(Official)_KHII.png

I mean, yes, it is a bit of a stretch, but his whole KHII Outfit is laden with "X". Shoes, belt, etc. is it really so hard to believe that it isn't a coincidence that all the characters they wanted to use had an X, and as soon as they couldn't use them (or no longer could, in Roxas' case) that the X would disappear, as it did with Riku in KHII?

riku.jpg

Also TAV, as stated in the Xehanort Reports from BBS, were all potential vessels or at least served some purpose towards his grand scheme. Ven ended up only being useful to forge the X-blade (also "X", source of inspiration?), and Terra exploitable enough to be a vessel.

All I'm saying is, maybe not Retcon so much as pointing out something we never thought to consider?

Straythe

Mwahahaha, you can't blame me for missing that, my eyes were forced to look at the mind-destroying ending first :p .

Though, if YMX must go back... That means it's not alternate timelines...

That makes Terranort's comeback somewhat impossible and yet Xehanort considers him on his side.

Cause Terranort can't be from the present since Xemnas and XH have been taken from the past to avoid their destruction, and if they took Terranort before the incident, XH wouldn't exist in the first place, making time travel impossible.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I'm saying is, maybe not Retcon so much as pointing out something we never thought to consider?

More like they decided to use what they had probably put in unintentionally. I don't imagine that Nomura or the writing staff had planned for "X" to mean what it does now six years ago when they finished KH2. I'm sure probably around the conception of KH2FM+ it probably became the plan and the pieces were put in with that game and every game after it.

Matrixfan

More like they decided to use what they had probably put in unintentionally. I don't imagine that Nomura or the writing staff had planned for "X" to mean what it does now six years ago when they finished KH2. I'm sure probably around the conception of KH2FM+ it probably became the plan and the pieces were put in with that game and every game after it.
Yeah, I can understand that. It does all seem to fit together really well at least, considering their clothing designs and whatnot.

Oh, also, considering that whenever a new nobody was found, it's safe to assume that Xemnas "gave" them their names like he did Roxas? That makes putting an "X" in all their names make a bit more sense considering he wanted them all to become Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well he was marking what would be come his = 3=

This is why I love Master Xehanort. Ballsy as all kupo and is like 1000 steps ahead.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well he was marking what would be come his = 3=

This is why I love Master Xehanort. Ballsy as all kupo and is like 1000 steps ahead.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't think the X marks outside of KH3D are the Mark of Heresy. For one how would Xehanort even put it on them and the characters not once mention a sudden X mark appearing on there close.

And besides the fairies gave him his KH2 clothes on top of the fact that KH3D is really the only case in which YMX could even place the mark on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back