• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final vs. Original designs/concept?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

More so of what was changed in between scans, demo's - current release.

Terra:
Terra-and-Ven-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1950038-480-272.jpg

His appearance, and scene here made his appearance look slightly less buff, and much younger compared to his current model.

Ven:
071228khbbs03.jpg
Originally going to have a much more Roxas resemblant icon compared to his current.

Aqua:
See: Sexy Model vs. "Makes more sense model"/Damn you Disney.

Scenes:
screen14bs1.jpg

This scene was in the end removed with the thorns version of Enchanted Dominion in Terra's story.

1443658341_b94bad5b56_o.jpg
Logically switched for the sake of The Great Maw.

Battle System:

070928khpsp06.jpg
Much less organized, and crowded.

Anything else? I apologize if someone has already tried a thread for this.

Key to Truth

Awards
All those pictures were from when BBS was being developed on PS2, and you can tell by looking at the pictures. The textures and models quality is WAY bigger than PSP's. And I liked some things the way they were before they changed them.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The color schem seemed a bit darker before IMO and I think I perfered it that way. I think it fit more with Bbs and it's themes.

in the first and forth scan terra looks like he is closer to ven's age. they should have kept the great maw.

Chronologicaly The Great Maw didn't exist yet though, it was a place holder for the scene..

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I would have preferred a slight younger and less buff Terra in the Great Maw to the recent Terra that had the monotone voice...then again his voice would be the same either or. I guess I just wanted the Great Maw scenes in there. there was a lot of stuff they could have done to make this game a little more badass nostalgia crazy.

Z

Zulkir

May be slightly off topic but.

EMcdW.jpg

Beta kairi was nightmare fuel.

I like Terra's new face, his old one just looked...very weird.

Ralz

May be slightly off topic but.

EMcdW.jpg

Beta kairi was nightmare fuel.
Ah, so Kairi WAS originally planned to be a man. I knew it.

On topic, younger-looking Terra is a little strange. But I don't think I'll miss the Great Maw, it really only served its purpose in KH2.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I liked it better when they originally had Terra helping Maleficent out of his own free will...I wonder what the story for that beta development would've been like?
Because with that, Ven was actually the one who saw Cinderella get to the Ball, since he is fighting in the Courtyard in that one scene. And then there was another old one in which he is looking at the Castle, and sees Cinderella in the background about to enter it.

I liked the Great Maw, I really did. They could've used it, since in KH2 it is outside the castle perimeter.

I also liked the scene where MX tells Ven of the X-Blade was before when it was in OC.

I really like it when Story scenes are in the many worlds.

Grey

All those pictures were from when BBS was being developed on PS2, and you can tell by looking at the pictures. The textures and models quality is WAY bigger than PSP's. And I liked some things the way they were before they changed them.

You mean they developed it on the PS2, then transferred it to the PSP? I dunno if that's how other games are developed, because I know BBS was always meant for the PSP, so I don't know why it would have been developed on the PS2.

It's sad that the PSP UMD wasn't capable of more. Some of the stuff they took out looked cool and would've been fun to play.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Birth by Sleep started development in 2005 on the PS2 with Sora as the main.

The reason those screenshots are so polished is because it's pre-rendered.
The game switched to PSP after KH2FM came out I think.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Birth by Sleep started development in 2005 on the PS2 with Sora as the main.

The reason those screenshots are so polished is because it's pre-rendered.
The game switched to PSP after KH2FM came out I think.

Sora was not meant to be the main. That makes no sense at all.
And BBS switched to PSP because Nomura wanted to incorporate a better mutliplayer.
And the Screenshots are so good because those are from when it was PS2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i wanted the evil smirking terra taht really shouldve stayed :(

Aqua:
See: Sexy Model vs. "Makes more sense model"/Damn you Disney.

why'd you remind me! T^T damn you!
also that was nomura that covered her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back