• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdude30

Sorry for an old bump but I was looking for this on youtube and couldn't find it. Now I know why. They took it down :(

Does someone mind uploading it so I can download it. It's so much better than the official one. Square is just mad that the fan one is better. They should know better by now not to replace original japanese music with some rock theme or something else. Fans don't like that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for an old bump but I was looking for this on youtube and couldn't find it. Now I know why. They took it down :(

Does someone mind uploading it so I can download it. It's so much better than the official one. Square is just mad that the fan one is better. They should know better by now not to replace original japanese music with some rock theme or something else. Fans don't like that.

You can use Realplayer to download it from the official site. That's what I did anyways. Wait...the fan one? These are both official. It's just that the trailer with Vanitas' theme is the "international launch trailer" instead the one with Simple and Clean. Vanitas' theme isn't some random rock theme >:\

Edit: Well, I tried uploading onto Youtube. It matched the third party content, but I can still see it. Probably doesn't work for anyone else though.

gdude30

You can use Realplayer to download it from the official site. That's what I did anyways. Wait...the fan one? These are both official. It's just that the trailer with Vanitas' theme is the "international launch trailer" instead the one with Simple and Clean. Vanitas' theme isn't some random rock theme >:\

Edit: Well, I tried uploading onto Youtube. It matched the third party content, but I can still see it. Probably doesn't work for anyone else though.

Oops. I only read a few scans of BBS when everyone was excited about it. I barely watched gameplay videos only the trailers. I did not know it was vanitas's theme at the time. I tried not to spoil myself..although I did spoil some not all of it. Glad I didn't spoil all of it. I appreciate the attempt to upload it as well. I did find one version. The quality isn't as good. But it's still good.

Just in case anyone missed the chance to get it here's the link.

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Final-er trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back