• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

then there's no point in any ENGLISH speaker getting Final Mix. big plus for me is that it uses the English cast.

But I still believe that they wont add anything exclusive to final mix. how else would the English version take that much longer than any other localization?

CreativeGenius13

Ok, I listened to the trailer with lower sound and heard things better.

One, I'm getting used to Terra a bit more but I still hate Aqua's voice and Xehinort is still odd to my ears.

Two, I finaly figured out what was odd with Peter Pan's Voice, It's too high. The Lost Boys, I'm not sure, It might just be because they day "Peter Pan!" at the same time.

Three, Did Xigbar just say G-blade?! 0_o (I haven't had a cup of jo' this morning so I'm really out of focused a bit.)

Four, I'm extremly suprised the Venitus didn't change in pronounciation along with Vanitus.

I figured the spelling and pronunciation was suposed to be another similarity/connection with the two.

Van-tus.

Ven-tus.

Now it's...

Ven-tus.

Van-ie-dus.

Odd.

eclaire21

The place where Paradise Drop-outs are dumped ~ RE
Now I figured out what was wrong with the Gamescom Trailer (and probably most of you already have). It didn't have the 'Simple and Clean' with it. After seeing the newest trailer, I felt really weird (in a good way). That trailer is just PERFECT. It's just breathtaking.

The Gamescom Trailer wasn't that good because of the music. It was too loud and quite out of place, but it's still amazing. It had nothing to do with voice acting because when I watched the trailer with 'Simple and Clean', they actually sounded really good.

Now I'm really EXCITED! ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally think it could be good without simple and clean, just that the way the tracks ended and started was bad once it got to that theme. still i enjoyed it, it was refreshing

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i personally think it could be good without simple and clean, just that the way the tracks ended and started was bad once it got to that theme. still i enjoyed it, it was refreshing

I have to disagree, personally. Hikari was always the element of the Jump Festa trailer that really got to me; it brings a massive overload of nostalgia to the trailer, and in turn, even though the song is actually a HAPPY song, the way they use it (especially in the last minute), it really sounds twisted. You KNOW something terrible is going to happen, and the happiness of the song can sorta represent the friendship of TAV and the hope that maybe they can be saved one day.

Crazy sounding, I know, but that's how I've always felt about the trailer. xD And since then, I haven't been able to listen to S&C or Hikari without thinking of TAV. xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
I have to disagree, personally. Hikari was always the element of the Jump Festa trailer that really got to me; it brings a massive overload of nostalgia to the trailer, and in turn, even though the song is actually a HAPPY song, the way they use it (especially in the last minute), it really sounds twisted. You KNOW something terrible is going to happen, and the happiness of the song can sorta represent the friendship of TAV and the hope that maybe they can be saved one day.

Crazy sounding, I know, but that's how I've always felt about the trailer. xD And since then, I haven't been able to listen to S&C or Hikari without thinking of TAV. xD
well....is gamescom another way of saying jump festa? either way, hikari isn't always used....but nostalgia over a trailer really means nothing IMO....

Theart

Awards
well....is gamescom another way of saying jump festa? either way, hikari isn't always used....but nostalgia over a trailer really means nothing IMO....

It's a personal thing to me. =/ I've been a KH fan since 2002, so BBS, with all of it's implications of what will happen in the later games (KH1, CoM, KH2, etc), really bears a nostalgia factor and Hikari/Simple & Clean really emphasizes that for me.

And Jump Festa was the Japanese version of the Launch Trailer. And it had Hikari playing in the background. =/ And to me, the "GamesCom" trailer is different from the Launch Trailer. Same footage, yes, but the background music and different order of footage messed up the trailer IMO.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's a personal thing to me. =/ I've been a KH fan since 2002, so BBS, with all of it's implications of what will happen in the later games (KH1, CoM, KH2, etc), really bears a nostalgia factor and Hikari/Simple & Clean really emphasizes that for me.
And Jump Festa was the Japanese version of the Launch Trailer. And it had Hikari playing in the background. =/ And to me, the "GamesCom" trailer is different from the Launch Trailer. Same footage, yes, but the background music and different order of footage messed up the trailer IMO.
well i still think it was a decent trailer...really epic and everything, but i'm not saying simple and clean is getting old or that this one is better than simple and clean. i just dont think the song is the main reason why a trailer is bad.....oh well......<=(

Theart

Awards
well i still think it was a decent trailer...really epic and everything, but i'm not saying simple and clean is getting old or that this one is better than simple and clean. i just dont think the song is the main reason why a trailer is bad.....oh well......<=(

Normally, music DOESN'T mess up a trailer. I didn't think the GamesCom trailer was bad, I just think it was bad in comparison to the Launch Trailer (and yes there IS a difference). The issue with the GamesCom trailer was that the music was too loud, and the change in order threw me off (personally) If they had lowered the volume of the music so that EVERY line can be heard, like in the Launch trailer, it would've been a lot better.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is much better. I like it a lot more now. It's really good.
Thanks! :D Now I'm happy again.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I personally think Vanitas' theme made the battle scenes more... epic.

But Simple & Clean during ATW's lines and the end were better, IMO.

Radar

Bronze Member
You guys remember the very first bbs trailer, when it plays 'fate of the unknown' and it shows terra and ven talking on the rocks in radiant garden. And Terra puts his arm on ven and thanks him. How long ago was that? 3-4 years?

Now its been so long and the time is actually almost here, with freakin english voice acters. I rememebr that scene from that first trailer and the impact the music/cliff scene gave me.

I agree, Hikari is alot better in the 7 minute trailer, not just for the nostalgic factor, but because in a sense it makes you feel happy for TAV considering you know what disaster is going to befall them.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can see where Allister is coming from, as I like S&C better, but for the trailer, I think I was more moved when it was Vanitas' theme because the fast beat and the way it sounded epic made every battle scene seem like it was not just a normal battle, but something much more then that, sure the voices couldn't be heard as well, which is why I liked the final trailer more, but music-wise I can see why Allister preferred Vanitas' theme.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
with fixed music it was way better but still
1. vanitas laughter aint half as good as in japanese
2. "My name is master Aqua" sucked
3. Ansems voice in the end was to calm for the trailer but I'm sure it will be great in the game
4. "You should know about the buy by now, the one in the mask, his name is vaanitaas..." that's how it felt. With other words, great written dialoge but I wish he had heard the japanese voice when he said "Vanitas!"

Exept for that it was great

anyone have a HD link?

CreativeGenius13

Speaking of that scene on the cliff, What ever happened to it?

I've watched every video I can find about BBS' Radiant Garden and I can't find the scene.

Was it cut or something?

αsiя

space coke
Speaking of that scene on the cliff, What ever happened to it?

I've watched every video I can find about BBS' Radiant Garden and I can't find the scene.

Was it cut or something?
It's in the Gamespot trailer, the part where Terra talks to Ven in RG.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
With simple and clean the trailer seems even more EPIC. I spilt myself on two major things and because of it my excitement for playing bbs dwindled. But now I can't wait :)

EDIT: wow when did we get actual smiley faces?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
um am i the only one tht like the original more? it makes the game to me seem more dramatic and fastpased instead of the sad dreary feeling i get when i hear simple and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back