• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadi

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

I'm pretty happy with how the most of the voices turned out, especially TAV's voices. The only two I'm not quite sure about are Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus, but I'm sure I'll get used to them. The game looks like it's gonna be great ^_^

why do people keep comparing the english va to the Japanese its soo freaking annoying okay goodness, honestly guys you are ruining the experience for people like me who haven't played the Japanese version or watched it on youtube(because i have no idea what the fuck they are saying) and have waited FOREVER to play this game and now that the trailer is out u guys keep saying its not as good as the Japanese version and blah blah blah get over it okay if u dont like the english version play the Japanese version of bbs and get over it okay because u are really ruining it for people like me... GET OVER IT

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I actually liked everyone's voices that I could HEAR. :p I could barely hear Vanitas, Even, and Riku and right when Lea talked the music got louder so I couldn't hear him at all. >:/ But otherwise good trailer.

anime10121

Awards

I actually liked everyone's voices that I could HEAR. :p I could barely hear Vanitas, Even, and Riku and right when Lea talked the music got louder so I couldn't hear him at all. >:/ But otherwise good trailer.

Hey for everybody that cant here the voices clearly go to the North American Birth by Sleep website! They have the same trailer except WAY BETTER! It plays SIMPLE AND CLEAN and has 1000X CLEARER VOICES:)
(ALL CAPS CUZ ITS AWESOME) =)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Really ??!!! Cool I will check it out or wait till it appears on youtube

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

MUCH better, audio wise.

And Ansem doesn't sound like a pedo when talking about Sora; "A boy like him who touches so many hearts" THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T MESS UP THAT LINE.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

MUCH better, audio wise.

And Ansem doesn't sound like a pedo when talking about Sora; "A boy like him who touches so many hearts" THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T MESS UP THAT LINE.

That is great. Now that I watch it again it gets me pumped. KH usually doesn't do that to me anymore :/

Cool that they used Hikari. I didn't expect that.

Key

Exile
Awards

OMG VT. that trailer is MUCH better.... now we can PROPERLY critique the voices~

Aqua's "I am master Aqua" line doesn't sound that bad now. Lea+Isa sound AWESOME, and Terra sounds decent. Ven+Van are GREAT, but judging from the fact that they have previous experience with the series, i'm not surprised. MX still sounds like there's something stuck is his throat, especially in that one scene where Terra screams, but he's okay. Eraqus sounds exactly like i thought he would, for some reason XD

I am SOOOOOO much more excited now, if that's even possible XD

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

MUCH better, audio wise.

that was a perfect trailer you really got to hear the voices there which really made me appreciate how well the english va's are trying and square enix na because they did listen to us about the problems in the trailer which has lead me to believe they do read these foroums for fan response since they fixed alot of the problems in the trailer

Allister Rose

French Lover

they dont sound too diferent, though i absolutely love Vanitas. Terra is mainly good, but stil needs work , and well you guys already know my opinion on aqua.

but ISa was surprisingly good. i liked him too. and Lea was expected

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

epicness. i wish i had seen this earlier!!!!!!!!!!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

The new version of the trailer is MUCH better. I always wondered "Hey, where did that clip of MX saying 'Aqua and Ventus's light cast shadows on your heart' " in the original version but they brought it back... as well as Simple and Clean.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Yes, this one is a lot better. it's a shame that Christopher Lee couldn't come back around for those last couple lines.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I loved the added cutscenes they put it compared to the original one at Gamescon. The trailer is much nicer and I love the addition of Simple and Clean considering I always thought the music from the original was weird, but very much epic.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love this new version of the trailer. SE did hear me and the bunch of us yelling about the poor quality. It is so perfect now! :D Good job SE. You don't have to fire the person who made the trailer now.

VT! OMG! It's like that SE club you made! Like how they are secretly watching us! THEY KNOW! XD

But really, I'm glad they fixed it. It wasn't professional how they had the last one. This trailer is a lot more clean and ordered.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
simple and clean made this trailer loads better. It was very nostalgic for me, brought me back to the kingdom hearts I days.

that "warm and fuzzy" feeling all over again. the song is and will always be the main theme for the game.

Stig approves this post.

stig_asmussen_reveals_alternate_god_of_war_3_endin.jpg

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Man, I am seriously in love with this game now. I'm like so excited! I actually like all the VAs more now, Aqua has gotten better and so has Terra. Good job voice actors!

I love Isa and Lea's voices too! I couldn't hear them before, but they sound so awesome! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back