• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

Haley really pulled off on Vanitas' laugh, I'm really impressed but I'm disappointed that Christopher Lee didn't voiced Ansem the Wise but Corey really did a good job there and it's much better than in Re:CoM. Nimoy's improvement in Master Xehanort's voice.....meh, I think I will get used to it and I pretty much giggle through out the way, especially the scene of MX telling Terra to let out the hatred and darkness out of him, I mean Nimoy pretty much say those words in a rush! :/

Oh and I really like the addition of Pete as a D-Link, since Captain Dark is his 2nd D-Link portrait change, then the 1st one is most likely Captain Justice.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Haley really pulled off on Vanitas' laugh, I'm really impressed but I'm disappointed that Christopher Lee didn't voiced Ansem the Wise but Corey really did a good job there and it's much better than in Re:CoM. Nimoy's improvement in Master Xehanort's voice.....meh, I think I will get used to it and I pretty much giggle through out the way, especially the scene of MX telling Terra to let out the hatred and darkness out of him, I mean Nimoy pretty much say those words in a rush! :/

Oh and I really like the addition of Pete as a D-Link, since Captain Dark is his 2nd D-Link portrait change, then the 1st one is most likely Captain Justice.

Really? Please put spoiler tags over Vanitas' VA, because everyone on these forums said that his voice actor was a dead giveaway to things in the story, like who he is or somehow related to and stuff, and I stayed away from the VA's for that reason, and now I found out and I am somewhat spoiled. Please put spoiler tags on a lot of things...I'm just asking because I'm kind of dissapointed now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whew,you scared me with your inquisition...just kidding ^^
Well,i don't like Eraqus's voice.Don't ask me why.Actually i don't know (i'm strange,i know :p),it's only that when i heard his voice it didn't got me.

Nah, you're not strange. We all have different opinions.

I think that we're the only one who don't have a local dub for the Kingdom hearts games...that's frustrating...i would really like to hear how they voice theme in italian,but it won't never happen...BUT trust me,perhaps it's better like this because the italian dub is the worst of all...

I'm guessing Italian dubs have a history of being underwhelming?

You mean this --> |0/ ? One of my friend showed that to me a month ago.it rapresents a man that raises his arms in joy.But i don't know why,i can't do that as i wish here...

Oh, I see. That's the first time I saw it like that. Normally I use this, but it's a bit more complicated: \(^o^)/

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

I'd like to point out these facts:
-You can have good graphics in a good game
-You can have good graphics in an bad game
-You can have bad graphics in a good game
-You can have bad graphics in a bad game

Gameplay > Graphics

If games were cake, then graphics are icing.
And a cake can taste horrible, even though the icing looks very nice.
But the cake can taste good, even though the icing is just thrown on.

And BBS is a great game with great graphics, so, it's the cake that tastes good, and was decorated with icing nicely.
I guess you didn't see my post on when I said that a misype. I mean gameplay instead graphic on the last line.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Wow... I'm seriously totally excited for the game! Terra and Aqua gotten better. :3 Mickey... sounds like Mickey! yay! That new VA is doing awesome! :3 Can't wait for the game. Have it pre-ordered already.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Really? Please put spoiler tags over Vanitas' VA, because everyone on these forums said that his voice actor was a dead giveaway to things in the story, like who he is or somehow related to and stuff, and I stayed away from the VA's for that reason, and now I found out and I am somewhat spoiled. Please put spoiler tags on a lot of things...I'm just asking because I'm kind of dissapointed now.

I'm really sorry about what I did, I got carried away and forgot to put spoilers, it's my fault! Okay, I already edit my previous post and added the spoiler tags. Really sorry, truly I am! :(

miiworld2

Awards

18 days till this game comes out. Even better Terra's VA has finally been revealed. :)
To me so far, 'cuz I had no idea all this time.

And no, it's no Christian Bale.

P

project_nyx

Eeeeep, I'm so excited for this game! Cx I'll probably spend the whole game giggling over the fact that Nimoy is MX, though. Aqua's looking pretty awesome, but her VA doesn't have me sold yet. :/

Allister Rose

French Lover

I agree....something about it is off about her. for me i think she sounds too weak no matter how strong it is

Heartkeeper

Awards

I will get used to everyone's VA but not MX, is so bad, so bad.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

18 days till this game comes out. Even better Terra's VA has finally been revealed. :)
To me so far, 'cuz I had no idea all this time.

And no, it's no Christian Bale.

can you please say who it is because i have no clue and where did people hear its christian bale i never thought it sounded like him

B

BlackOrderCross

Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

Vanitas is sounding really good in this trailer. The thing that noticed is that Terra and Aqua have the exact opposite problems in their voice acting. Terra sounds perfect for the part during the gameplay or when he's angry but sounds mediocre anywhere else, whereas Aqua sounds great in the quieter or calmer moments but just doesn't really have the voice to sound angry. Xehanort is sounding pretty good too. A lot better than I originally thought anyway.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

can you please say who it is because i have no clue and where did people hear its christian bale i never thought it sounded like him

It was a theory that came around when the E3 trailer came out. xD It was quickly proven not to be the case.

Terra's VA is none other than Jason Dohring. ^_^

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It was a theory that came around when the E3 trailer came out. xD It was quickly proven not to be the case.

Terra's VA is none other than Jason Dohring. ^_^

i had no idea who that was until i looked him up and i still don't lol but i guess he's doing ok as terra and thanks for answering my question :)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

I don't believe that we had confirmation that it was Jason yet.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I don't believe that we had confirmation that it was Jason yet.

Interviewer: The most obvious question ever - what are you working on right now, and is there anything that we should be looking for soon that you're going to be in?

Jason Dohring: Okay, right on, so it's pilot season right now and I've been going out - I think I went out every day last week, and I had a couple of them that are moving forward so I should have - I'm hoping to have one in the next three weeks or whatever? I hope so, and I'll definitely let you guys know of... and I'm doing a... there's a... uh... video game for Disney that I've been working on for like the last three and a half weeks?

And yeah, it's, like, really cool, because I have scenes with Cinderella and Snow White and, uh, Chip and Dale, because it's like a Disney... it's like a dark Disney video game? And it's sold 500,000 copies already in Japan a month ago.

Yeah, it's really a big thing, so... but, yeah, it's cool, because I get to play a hero, and I'm really learning stuff about acting just from doing voiceover, which is incredible, like, wow, man, I'm really understanding what it's going to be like with a type of role like that. Just what his morality's like, and standing up for anybody, and having one drive, and it's just to do good and make things go right and, you know, I'm really enjoying it.

The VRO | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio Month: 02/2010 - Page: 2

Go down to February 14th.

Jason Dohring is Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back