• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

Right? Now it will never happen. ;_;

But we can still get Nimoy and Hamill. But Lee would have been the cherry on top.

Let's cross our fingers that this epic clash of Kingdom Hearts-Star Wars-Star Trek chatter will come full circle for KH3.

Just out of curiousity, How was everyone else saying Vanitas?

I was pronouncing it "Van-Tus".

I pronounce it the way it should be pronounced in a Latin accent. :p

vah-nee-tas.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

So I was comparing the JF trailer and the Gamescom one and I find the Gamescom one more fitting. But that is mostly because English is my native language. But the Japanese one sounds great too. So I intend on taking the different ones as two different things because you can't compare Japanese to English considering voice pitches are different in each language.

And I just can't stop loving Nimoy's rendition of MX. Curse my love of Nimoy in everything he does and has done. Except "Spock's Brain".

I look for plot and gameplay. And PRESENTATION. If the presentation is crap, I'm not going to buy a game. BBS excluded because I am a fan. But any non-fan would be discouraged by bad display. If they are looking for things to nitpick about.

This.

Oh, and don't double post. Try and use the edit button. :D
So just because a trailer didn't present well, you aren't going to buy the game. Nice deduction skills you got there.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Just because it has shitty graphics, means nothing/ haven't ypu ever heard of "Gameplay over graphics?" I think we as gamers have gotten more picky....
I'm still playing NES, Gameboy and 64. Graphics aren't an issue, it's Story and Gameplay that come across to me, especially gameplay.

Which Kingdom Hearts has my brain lodged on it's gameplay.

Sorry, I mistpyed. I meant gameplay.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Ok, The trailer is 7 mins and 11 seconds.

About 3 mins in, I started crying.

I have been folowing this game for so long (since it announced.) and I am so disapointed at the voice acting that I'm really not sure that I wnat to play it.
wait so you started crying because you didnt like it isnt that a bit much

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Man I just cried. This ruined NA BBS for me. The voice acting is so bad and the translations are so wrong. It stinks and I would never say this about KH. Still on the good side it looks like we get a lot of new stuff. I think they did this to make up for the voice acting.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i love the series and in the beginning i hated this trailer, i figured out it was because i was used to jap voices so i played the trailer 20 times and then watched the jap trailer, and i like english more now. so the trailer isnt exactly bad, except for the loud music, just people are used to jap voices

khconnect

Actually I found the Japanese voices to fit more. Terra had a more think earthy toned voice, Aqua a gentle but sturdy tone, and Ven with his kidish saddness. MX did sound more evil but it fit and ATW was way more old and crippling in the Japanese version (which is the point). In the english trailer he sounds too young and it just doesnt feel like diz or ATW.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

i love the series and in the beginning i hated this trailer, i figured out it was because i was used to jap voices so i played the trailer 20 times and then watched the jap trailer, and i like english more now. so the trailer isnt exactly bad, except for the loud music, just people are used to jap voices

This is exactly how I felt...I'm used to the English voices now.

Key

Exile
Awards

^ this. if you guys hadn't listened to the japanese voices first, you wouldn't be having this problem.

besides, crying over VAs is a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeensy bit MUCH, imo.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I'll just get use to them too then. Also where is simple and clean? Still they did put Vanitas's song in there so that was good. On the other hand the Vanitas laugh was a fail.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I'll just get use to them too then. Also where is simple and clean? Still they did put Vanitas's song in there so that was good. On the other hand the Vanitas laugh was a fail.

No it wasn't. I swear to god, you all are haters for no reason at all.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Stop dissing Aqua's VA I like her.

i like her too :D

willa-holland-4.jpg

say hello to aqua^^^

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It is her first time VA, how can you dis a poor young lady like her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back