• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybones

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

I like the voices but I haven't played or watched the JP version.
Am i the only one who loved how Terra sounded in the first LoD scene? I like how he sounded innocent and childish, like a 17 year old should. It shows another side to his character. I thought he sounded a little *too* deep in the japanese version. too manly. now his voice is still deep but more teenager-ish. I like.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i watched this trailer like 15 times and i have concluded that terra's voice fits him well, and since the LoD scene is 4 years before then it fits him there too. Aqua, i'm working on liking. and ven doesnt sound the same as roxas, but not really "bad". im used to MX and i think he has made improvement.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Business ethics. That is the point.

And because we know who the CEOs of SE are.

And it also called " I don't give a fcuk." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Don%27t-give-a-fcukism

I know what business ethic is. But that is beside the point. people are gonna buy the game. You think that they care only about the voice acting. What people are looking for is gameplay, which this trailer presented perfectly. You can have the best graphics and the whole damn world but have shitty graphics and the whole game is shit.

CreativeGenius13

I'm suprised you all are saying that they made his voice less deep for that four years ago scene when we all know they probably didn't.

Seriously, They didn't even sync the lips in Re:CoM, Days, and I think KHII (I haven't played II in a long time so don't blame me.)

CreativeGenius13

And it also called " I don't give a fcuk." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Don%27t-give-a-fcukism

I know what business ethic is. But that is beside the point. people are gonna buy the game. You think that they care only about the voice acting. What people are looking for is gameplay, which this trailer presented perfectly. You can have the best graphics and the whole damn world but have shitty graphics and the whole game is shit.

Actualy, I'm looking for Plot more then gameplay.

It could be a stickfigure flash game with one button and i'd only care about plot.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So I was comparing the JF trailer and the Gamescom one and I find the Gamescom one more fitting. But that is mostly because English is my native language. But the Japanese one sounds great too. So I intend on taking the different ones as two different things because you can't compare Japanese to English considering voice pitches are different in each language.

And I just can't stop loving Nimoy's rendition of MX. Curse my love of Nimoy in everything he does and has done. Except "Spock's Brain".

I look for plot and gameplay. And PRESENTATION. If the presentation is crap, I'm not going to buy a game. BBS excluded because I am a fan. But any non-fan would be discouraged by bad display. If they are looking for things to nitpick about.

Actualy, I'm looking for Plot more then gameplay.

It could be a stickfigure flash game with one button and i'd only care about plot.

This.

Oh, and don't double post. Try and use the edit button. :D

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

I don't like how they replaced the trailer song. It kinda didn't blend in well with Fate of the Unknown.

but ooooohhhh I just literally screamed and had a nerdgasm when all the Organization voices came up. <3

and Terra...gosh, Terra...I just want to hug him.
I love his voice. <3

Oh and I nerdgasm'd at Zack's voice, too.

YEAH I'M ON FIRE NOW~
I can't wait for the release of this game.

Jakek9

Just because it has shitty graphics, means nothing/ haven't ypu ever heard of "Gameplay over graphics?" I think we as gamers have gotten more picky....
I'm still playing NES, Gameboy and 64. Graphics aren't an issue, it's Story and Gameplay that come across to me, especially gameplay.

Which Kingdom Hearts has my brain lodged on it's gameplay.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com

Aqua needs more emotion, she's sounds a bit too casual and fair but she did alright. Everyone else fantastic, and Hayley pulls off Vanitas! s1eyeballs

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

i dont care that much about Lee, i think Corey Burton did just as good of a job, i actually kind of like it better...

*GASP!* :-O

s1jessie BLASPHEMY s1jessie

I'm kind of Disappointed that Christopher Lee isn't the one voicing Ansem. Because I was hoping that if Disney ever does those voice actor interviews again, that they'd show us Christopher Lee, Mark Hamil, and Leonard Nemoy sitting next to each other and having an epic talk on what went on behind-the-scenes.

Talk about the ultimate nerdgasm.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

s1jessie BLASPHEMY s1jessie

I'm kind of Disappointed that Christopher Lee isn't the one voicing Ansem. Because I was hoping that if Disney ever does those voice actor interviews again, that they'd show us Christopher Lee, Mark Hamil, and Leonard Nemoy sitting next to each other and having an epic talk on what went on behind-the-scenes.

Talk about the ultimate nerdgasm.

Right? Now it will never happen. ;_;

But we can still get Nimoy and Hamill. But Lee would have been the cherry on top.

CreativeGenius13

Just out of curiousity, How was everyone else saying Vanitas?

I was pronouncing it "Van-Tus".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back