• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)

i watched in one more time with no expectations and to be honest it really isnt bad, i just feel that i am holding this game up to the expectation of the japan version and i shouldnt have done that...

Uh, the US version is better then the JP one, you know? The Japanese one has worse models, and easy gameplay and no extra fights. You talk as if the US/foreign one is worse? Lol what?

And its not that the English VA is bad, its because you are so use to the Japanese version and stuff. If you hadn't listened to the JP one I'm sure you wouldn't have been whining about the English one.

;;;

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMGOD TERRA WTF. ok, he sounds more high pitched then ven in the beginning , the sounds like cloud/sephiroth in the hades scene, then sounds amazing like a young man in the "ROOOAOAAR!" SCENE. lol.

Got to say though, this trailer was fucking fantastic! I really liked it a lot. Everything was fantastic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Same here. I was kinda surprised to hear it pronounced differently. xD

But which pronunciation is the accurate one? D=

Great question. -ponders thoughtfully-

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMGOD TERRA WTF. ok, he sounds more high pitched then ven in the beginning , the sounds like cloud/sephiroth in the hades scene, then sounds amazing like a young man in the "ROOOAOAAR!" SCENE. lol.

Well, he is 4 years younger in that scene ^^

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

6th Scene? lol
It's Sixth Sense.
HJO does do a great job for Vanitas though. I liked it.

Last edited:

Jakek9

That trailer was epic, I love all the voice actors now, and Mickey was spot on! Terra was great for me! And so was Ven and Aqua! Terra reminds me alot of Sora in a way, even though he's more on the Riku sorta side. (Darkness and ect.)
Even though Christopher Lea didn't voice the beginning, it sounds an awful lot like him So I don't mind. Question, why the hell would he voice act for Days but not for Friggen Birth By Sleep? :mad:

Everyone sounded great in my opinion. I sorta ignored the Japanese Voice Acting, because they are on two different levels, I've never heard a Japanese person act before so I thought BBS sounded great, but I perfer English anyday.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

That trailer was epic, I love all the voice actors now, and Mickey was spot on! Terra was great for me! And so was Ven and Aqua! Terra reminds me alot of Sora in a way, even though he's more on the Riku sorta side. (Darkness and ect.)
Even though Christopher Lea didn't voice the beginning, it sounds an awful lot like him So I don't mind. Question, why the hell would he voice act for Days but not for Friggen Birth By Sleep? :mad:

Everyone sounded great in my opinion. I sorta ignored the Japanese Voice Acting, because they are on two different levels, I've never heard a Japanese person act before so I thought BBS sounded great, but I perfer English anyday.
lol, maybe he only likes voicing every second game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

So then we'll see him in KH3D? Because I don't remember Ansem having any lines in Re:Coded.
i meant every game in which he has lines, yeah.
So, if THIS THEORY IS CORRECT, if Ansem/DiZ has lines in KH3D they will be Christopher Lee'd~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Depends on how you like your soda. .
I prefer soda, to be perfectly honest. 'Tis an addiction. ;D

So does that mean both "Va-NEE-tas" and "Van-eh-tas" are correct?

Fix'd. :D

Pretty much. :D The Japanese pronunciation would differ because of the varied ways of pronouncing vowels and consonants together. Japanese say each syllable separate considering their alphabet, while Americans usually pronounce a vowel with a consonant because of some obscure way we used to pronounce Latin and Germanic words. And Celtic words...>_> Can't forget those. Then it morphed into us mumbling words. >_>

In short, both are right.

Fortissimo

So...
I take back everything I said about the voice acting previous to this video, especially about Aquas voice actor. I like all of the voices and the way they fit with the characters. Terra's still isn't as deep as I wanted, but I like it as is. I don't know what that song was all about, but it's not going to ruin an entire game for me.

CreativeGenius13

Ok, The trailer is 7 mins and 11 seconds.

About 3 mins in, I started crying.

I have been folowing this game for so long (since it announced.) and I am so disapointed at the voice acting that I'm really not sure that I wnat to play it.

Aqua is far far to emotionless for her role in this.

Terra is too high and childish, It needs to be deeper.

Ventus seems too loud on some lines.

Master Xehinort just doesn't sound like Xehinort.

Master Eriquas doesn't sound right but I can't put my finger on it.

Mickey is perfect but using "bully" just ruins that line for me.

Vanitus (NOT VANIDEAUS GOD DAMN IT!!) is perfect and I like the deeper laugh more then the high pictched one.

Most of the other Disney characters are perfect but I still hate how Tinker Bell has lines and The Loast Boys and Peter Pan sound bad.

I couldn't really hear VeXin, LeaXious, or Xaldin's full counterparts so I can't comment on them.

Pete was off to me but that might have been the trailer (same for Chip and Dale but I never liked their modern voices)

-sigh-

Anyone wnat to come with me to shoot whoever choose the voice actors for these beloved and most favored characters of the Kingdom Hearts Saga? (They killed Aqua for me.)

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

first off ansem the wise voice just doesn't fit the part. Christopher lee where are you =(
even though it wasn't Christopher lee voicing him, it still sounded epic.

and how can someone let the voice acting ruin the game for them? I remember when games weren't
about story,graphics,and voice acting. we're spoiled now. lol I actually like all the voices and can't wait to play the game. Micky's new voice actor was great btw.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Most of the other Disney characters are perfect but I still hate how Tinker Bell has lines and The Loast Boys and Peter Pan sound bad.

She doesn't talk .

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Fix'd. :D

Pretty much. :D The Japanese pronunciation would differ because of the varied ways of pronouncing vowels and consonants together. Japanese say each syllable separate considering their alphabet, while Americans usually pronounce a vowel with a consonant because of some obscure way we used to pronounce Latin and Germanic words. And Celtic words...>_> Can't forget those. Then it morphed into us mumbling words. >_>

In short, both are right.

I'm currently in a mental struggle between Diet Coke/Pepsi and Dr. Pepper, personally. ;D

Ah. That DOES make sense. ^_^ Thanks. :D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I have been folowing this game for so long (since it announced.) and I am so disapointed at the voice acting that I'm really not sure that I wnat to play it.

Vanitus (NOT VANIDEAUS GOD DAMN IT!!) is perfect and I like the deeper laugh more then the high pictched one.

I couldn't really hear VeXin, LeaXious, or Xaldin's full counterparts so I can't comment on them.

Pete was off to me but that might have been the trailer (same for Chip and Dale but I never liked their modern voices)

-sigh-

Anyone wnat to come with me to shoot whoever choose the voice actors for these beloved and most favored characters of the Kingdom Hearts Saga? (They killed Aqua for me.)

ehmm

i cant take you seriously if you misspell everyones name

and you are exagerating
its just a bad trailer

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

I don't know why, but the ending clip on Destiny Islands gave me goose bumps.

αsiя

space coke

-sigh-

That sounds pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back