• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: I found the gamescom trailer!

AMAZING! The VA's were great! And I LOVE the Vanitas theme they added in. =D

Vanitas's laugh wasn't quite as good as the Japanese one, but the VA did better than I expected he would.

And yeah, the music was too loud. I couldn't hear what Aqua was saying at Radiant Garden at first.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

AMAZING! The VA's were great! And I LOVE the Vanitas theme they added in. =D

Vanitas's laugh wasn't quite as good as the Japanese one, but the VA did better than I expected he would.

And yeah, the music was too loud. I couldn't hear what Aqua was saying at Radiant Garden at first.

I heard it all too well unfortunately...

MasterZeR0

His scream sounded good though. (But, i couldnt hear it that well. GAH I'M JUST SO PISSED ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!! lol)

Yes, I loved the scream. And I agree, the music was WAY too loud >.> But now that I know the Voice acting is good, I'm even MORE pumped up for this game XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER, AND I AM AS THERES! ohhhh sounds so epic!

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Hamill was good, probably because his voice isn't horribly overdone, and VanEEtas was damn good as well. Dat laugh, Osment pulled it off.

Aqua is getting better too, she had some okay stuff, but it still feels flat at points. Terra's actualy bugging me more than her now.

Key

Exile
Awards

so it WAS the seven-minute trailer!!!! *goes to watch*

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, VANEETUS' THEME. DUDE. that was win right there o.o and looks like he managed to pull off the laugh :3 awesome.

I. Am. Satisfied. <3 the VAs sound like they did a pretty good job.... NRRRRFFF I DONT WANNA WAIT ANYMORE T^T

Last edited:

Xattm

Oh Leonard Nimoy. You and your KEYbladeWARs.

Anyways just finished watching and my god that was awesome. I like Mickey...and everyone else.

Im sad to see Lee didnt return as Ansem but other then that I really liked the trailer! Everything looks and sounds awesome! I can't wait to play this game! The new VA for Mickey is going to take some getting use to though. BTW, love your sig Walkway!

Relix

A traveler
Awards

All in all it was an enjoyable vid I suppose and walkway ur sig is beast lol

Digidude111

i was a little disappointed that they didn't have christopher lee this time, and the music made me not hear what they were saying in times or it didn't fit the scenes they were showing, but other than that, it was a great trailer

Relix

A traveler
Awards

That one scene in LoD for Terra was just so fruity and made him sound so damn young but all the other ones after were spot on. I'm devestated that Sir Lee's not playin ya know who but Corey is ok

WaveK89

Disney Characters: Spot on. Mickey's new voice seems a bit higher, but good nonetheless.

Terra: Little spotty but good.
Aqua: Spotty. She has her good lines and not good lines (I won't say they're bad, but seem a bit emotionless).
Ventus: Great
Vanitas: I'm still pronouncing his name as "Von-ee-tas" His voice is great.
MX: Spotty, but it works.
ME: Pretty good. Music covered bits of him though...
Ansem: Okay. Not bad. I had the translation in my mind, so I thought his lines were a bit weird. While Christopher Lee would have been great, Corey Burton does a decent job.

Squeenix needs to get with the program. Music is great, but the volume needs to be in the background not the foreground. Squeenix Japan did well with this, why can't the others do the same?

As for the trailer, it was cool. I really like the music during the gameplay portion.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

great find nonetheless.

Yeah in some scenes Terra just sounds plan fruity. Aqua's VA is better for battle scenes and such. Ofcourse Ven's is fine. ME Mark Hamill is greatness. MX im getting used to the horse/clogged voiced. ATW Corey is good I miss Sir Lee though

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

You know, I actually think the new lines of ATW make more sense. The translation was "everything is born from sleep. even you." This makes more sense because it explains "birth by sleep" as basically a second chance.

I think Terra's lines at the Keyblade Graveyard were excellent though. You REALLY feel the emotion.

Venitas

alrite heres my opinion for each VA

1. Ansem- I hate that it is not Chris Lee, but Corey Burton is way better here than he was in ReCom. I think his voice fits well with THAT scene that he is in. 4/5
2. Terra-Except for the flashback in LoD, he's def gotten better. My fav lines were "What did YOU do" and his scream is beast. 4/5
3. Aqua-ehhh still a hit and miss. She doesnt sound her age...she sounds like a mom. The master Aqua line was horrid 2/5.
4.Ven- Atta boy, Jesse 5/5
5. Eraqus- Hamill is such a beast VA, butttt he sounds a lot like Fire Lord Ozai. Too evil sounding 4/5
6. Master Xehanort- I just got over the froggy throat, but now VANEEDUS?! Fuck Xehanort 1/5
7. Vanitas-My fav. Sounds evil but not over the top. 5/5

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

You know, I actually think the new lines of ATW make more sense. The translation was "everything is born from sleep. even you." This makes more sense because it explains "birth by sleep" as basically a second chance.

I think Terra's lines at the Keyblade Graveyard were excellent though. You REALLY feel the emotion.

yeah and his first line in the beginning of the trailer is too ryan seacrest

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I just got chills, that was too epic. :D

ATW seemed quiet, but based on where the scene is from, it's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back