Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11)
I'm very thrilled with the new trailer, despite a few things I'm not too happy about.
- Terra's VA seems to be appealing more to me, despite the juvenile/whiny tone it tends to pitch. (The scream was awesome!
- Ven. Jesse, hell yeah! (Though for some reason he seems a bit better at portraying Roxas...but still wonderfully portrays Ven.
- Lea and Isa. Honestly they sounded great.
Thornton and Flynn are excellent. -dreamy sigh-
- Braig. Ahahaha. I love him and his...Braig-ness...
- Vanitas. Probably my FAVORITE part of the entire 7:11 was that laugh. It felt right.
He nailed it. <3 (And he's my favorite of the VA's so far for this game.
- Master Xehanort's growing on me. Totally different from the Japanese version, but still good. He really is portrayed as just some feeble old guy. >_>; Don't trust that. Never trust the old guys! :x
- Iwan was brilliant! Couldn't tell it wasn't Alwine.
- I actually like Corey Burton. :/ He's not half bad, and at least he's decent as DiZ/AtW.
- And Riku sounds like all little kids do. Yes, even little boys sound high-pitched and adorable at that age.
- I'm sorry, but despite it all, I can't STAND Aqua's VA, which is causing me to lose appeal in her character. (I know it's shallow, gimme a break. :/ Part of a character, for me, is a voice that portrays the emotion, the personality, etc.) There are some good scenes (a few very good ones actually), and then there are scenes where I'd rather listen to Stoner portraying Kairi and Xion for hours on end to avoid hearing her. The whole "Master Aqua" line killed me a bit.
Pitty. I was excited and hoping for her to nail it. Guess I shouldn't have had my hopes up. We'll see. She may grow on me. Not sure.
- Though Hamill(sp?) is good, his portrayel doesn't quite match up to the character I pictured Eraqus to be. Heh. Ah well. At least he's a good VA? He'll grow on me I'm sure.
- Dillan and Aeleus. Ahahaha. I got a good chuckle out of them. I don't hate them...just not what I expected. Heh.
- Even doesn't freak me out so much. >_>;;;
- Terra still has his whiny moments. Yeesh. Grow a pair dude, kthnx. >_>
Just my two-cents.
Everything I posted is exclusively MY opinion, and that won't change.