• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final stats on sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

Who hasn't done it like almost ever on the forums has. We have nothing better to do than to play KH until KH2 comes out (just joking) but yeah I have mine like that also.

EverlastingLight

Well, is anyone on here who just got KH about 4 months ago? You see, I just got my game about 4 months ago, and I'm still working on getting Sora to level 100. I've been playing too much Star Ocean 3. *kicks SO3 case*

dime55

i ahd that for so long alreddy. but my other goal last time was to get donald's and goofy's str. and drf. and 100 also. they're at 100 but i didnt do their str. and def. i havent played kh in sooo long. i should continue that again. i just got sooooo bored looking for those lucid shards from the shadows. it takes forever!!!!

sora unleashed

ya i got kingdom hearts right when it came out and after i beat it i did it on expert, and got his str and dif to a 100, and with nothing els to do after doing like every thing u can do in kingdom hearts i did it on normal just to have 2 master records but i shouldnt really call them masterd when i didnt get donald and goffys str and def to 100 i would but getting thoughs damn orcloms in end of world, if it wasent for that i guess i would.now with nothing to do alls i do is battle sep. and build gumi ships ><

EverlastingLight

*while kicking SO3 case* I'm so lame. Sora is still at level 79 on my game! It's all becuase I didn't have a PS2 when it came out, and I waited too long. I mean, I just got my PS2 five months ago! And, you know what's even more lame? I played CoM before I played the actual game! Hah!

fallensephiroth

I have had Sora's Strength, Defense and Level up to 100. I want to get Donal and Goofy's, but I get a case of either the ADD or just plain bored. That's why I started a new game, and that is my current goal! That, and to prove that the hidden three keyblades are NOT REAL!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
well i've had kingdom hearts for about 3 years and 5 months (got it when it came out) i know sora's at level 100 but i haven't really looked at stats...*goes to play kh again*

sora unleashed

i wasent saying it was hard or anything i just wanted to know who ells had alot of time on their hands to do it any one can do it its just boring.but ya i had tha game right when it came out too and had every thing done that can be done in kingdomhearts in like a mouth or so,but that wasent the end for me all i do now is battle sep. and build gumi ship.then when GBA kingdom hearts came out that kept me busy for a wile but when kingdom hearts 2 comes out im sure of it it will be the best game over all games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back