• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mixes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

Now I have my old Ps2 still, and have a friend that can get me the two games and magic swap at a fairly low cost.
But I don't know Japanese for siht.
So my question is to anyone who has played the final mixes(Either one of em, or both)
Is it really worth it, if I can't read any of it?

Please&Thankyou:D

UnlockedMemories

I bought Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ about a week ago. I don't know any Japanese. And, let me say that I'm really enjoying the experience so far. It's a lot of fun.

The only minor frustrations I'm having is when I need to set Sora's skills, and synthesizing. Obviously it's in Japanese, so I need to consult a translation guide. It just takes a bit longer, but it's not something out of my reach. I honestly just craft everything I can for synthesis, and hope something good comes out of it.

Either way, I'm excited to do all the fun stuff. I'm playing on critical mode, so I'm going to be doing a full clear.

yomitchymitch

What is the translation guide that you are using? If you don't mind me asking.

flurryflames

The interesting thing about FM is that the cut scenes are still english (the ones that were released in America.) The cutscenes added for the japanese don't even have any sound, but japansese subtitles. I need to get back to that game so that I can fight the 13 data members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back