• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I haven't played Final Mix+, but I want to ask, does it live up to all the hipe?
It certainly does.

Re:CoM is already awesome to play,and I'm sure KH2:FM+ will be even better!

There are so much new features and also more cutscenes involving Roxas and the Organization XIII =3

ryukyu nova

WHAT!!!! KH:RECOM IS OUY IN AMERICA!?!?!?!?!?!

... i dont know who u heard from but they're not releasing final mix (any of them) to america, those that do have it in america have either modded PS2 with magic swap or jap PS2 so that they can play it

Blue

home is where the heart is
Goofy's and Donald's voices were like [...] XD

I didn't get one word they were saying!

Anyways,the FM+'s are great.I can recommend them to anyone :D

keyoffire08

i haven t play it yet but im getting both of 'em for christmas i ve heard some stuff about it though

they put in cutscenes for FM+;they put back in the cut battle with roxas;sora gets a new outfit in holloween town/christmas town;the cutscenes and all of Re:CoM are in japanese;and there is probaly more that i havent heard yet and sorry if this is a spoiler for anyone :-(

Z3120

If you think KH2:FM+ is worth 60 dollars, it's justifiable. If you think Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was worth 100 or more, then it's worthwhile. Whatever you think is worth the money, your choice in the end if it meets the hype/price.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I haven't played Final Mix+, but I want to ask, does it live up to all the hipe?

For me, HECK YEAH! I bought last year and I beat pretty much everything in it and I STILL play it today! The Org and E.S. fights are just too fun to stop doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back