• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irebun

No problem.

The people I see usually asking these sort of questions are same delusional Tales of fans here in the NA who want see all of the Tales of games to come here. And look what happened. Despite poor sales, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia came here so there's a slim hope KH2:FM+ might come here although I highly doubt it anyway as when has the NA been known for buying remakes of games and in good amounts to justify the expenses that must be done to localize it? And I'm not talking about those game updates you get practically for free online for most games if you play on something like XBL but actually buying basically the same game with minor changes, new features, bonus stuff and so forth.

Since the prospect for profit is already small enough if SE does decide to release KH2:FM+ to the NA, excluding those who will probably pirate a copy despite saying how they'll buy a copy when it comes here (what hypocrites), I hardly see KH2:FM+ setting foot here. Unless KH2 was as bad as Star Ocean: Til the End of Time when it was first released in Japan (which KH2 wasn't plagued with bugs, glitches and so forth), I doubt we're setting a Director's Cut version especially considering how often the people in NA tend to buy remakes first of all.

Maybe it'll be a different story like those who purchase stuff on the Wii's vritual console (I'm still waiting on that Legend of the Seven Stars Mario RPG on the SNES) or the Final Fantasy games for the GBA and such but statistics alone won't tell you whoever had bought the game previously played the whole game back in the old days.

Meh... my bad with the rant. :glare:

I completely agree with you. ^^;;

(& i really doubt TGS is going to shed any light on this subject either...) >__<

(woah, i was unaware that there was already a 2nd page to this...im so oblivious...) o___o;;

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
(& i really doubt TGS is going to shed any light on this subject either...) >__<

And you're right; they don't announce NA releases at the TOKYO Game Show. Especially when it's a game that's been out for nearly six months in Japan.

B

Big Red Machine

People should just forget about it for now.

They could just buy the jp version of FM+, or get a jp PS2, or Get SwapMagic or some crap like that!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Haha, I saw someone's sig on dA that said:
"KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX + IS COMING TO US"

sheesh, that person is either too gullible or I don't know what >___>;

Oh, I saw that too, I believe. And when I tried to talk to her about it...meh, I don't recall, but she's going to be pretty disappointed.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
劑勌宣撮;2437979 said:
there is like no chance of it coming to america. atleast from what i've heard.

And you're absolutely correct; there is no way it's going to be released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back