• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firagex

Will the 2 Kingdom Hearts final mix games ever be released in N.A? We can almost be certain that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix won't be hitting shelves in the U.S. but what about KH2FM+?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If we didn't get it a year ago, what are the chances of getting it now? Really, we already have Re:CoM be thankful we got anything at all. Besides importing isn't all that expensive :/

Firagex

If we didn't get it a year ago, what are the chances of getting it now? Really, we already have Re:CoM be thankful we got anything at all. Besides importing isn't all that expensive :/

Importing a game is actually more time consuming and expensive. First you get the game then you either have to get an import playstation 2 or swap magic. Kingdom Hearts final mix costs about $30, swap magic costs about $24 your looking at paying around $54 all together, or if you get the import playstation thats about $180 all together including the game. Buying the game in the u.s. is much more cost efficient.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Yea, but i dont thinl were going to get it, if Square released it in US they would make alot of money i think KH is more popular here than in japan.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
How much is that in American dollars?
That's only like 70,000 dollars not that much so I'm gonna say that its more than that especially with people who import it too, doesn't he make profit off of that? Also I agree with everyone else that it's not that bad importing I just did last month and its awesome ^^ Although I can't beat the data battles or Terra to save my life yet >>; Especially Terra......

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
That's only like 70,000 dollars not that much so I'm gonna say that its more than that especially with people who import it too, doesn't he make profit off of that? Also I agree with everyone else that it's not that bad importing I just did last month and its awesome ^^ Although I can't beat the data battles or Terra to save my life yet >>; Especially Terra......

can u read japanese??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back