• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

but can you have a save file on it without it deleteing your KH2 file? And whats this swap magic thing i hear people talking about? i heard that deletes your KH2 file, and the only way for it to not delete your file is if you get a japanese PS2. :23:

keyhole

And whats this swap magic thing i hear people talking about? i heard that deletes your KH2 file, and the only way for it to not delete your file is if you get a japanese PS2. :23:

swap magic is practically just a way of tricking your PS2 I know u have to like use something called a swap key like here is what i think u need to do

1.) You need toput in the swap magic disk and wait for it to start like any PS2 game
2.) You use the swap key to open the ps2 not completely but only so you can get the disk out.
3.) You put in the kingdom hearts fm+ but the PS2 thinks Swap Magic is still inside
4.) The Swap Magic menu will stay on the screen and then it will show that Final Mix + is inside so you select FM+ and the game begins

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
but can you have a save file on it without it deleteing your KH2 file?
Of course it won't. For the same reason KH2 saves won't work on FM+, FM+ saves won't overwrite KH2 saves. They're different games. They shouldn't affect each other in any way, whatsoever.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
but can you have a save file on it without it deleteing your KH2 file? And whats this swap magic thing i hear people talking about? i heard that deletes your KH2 file, and the only way for it to not delete your file is if you get a japanese PS2. :23:

Seeing as they're two different games (and I know this has already been said) but it won't delete your KH2 files any more so than playing KH1 or Re:CoM would delete your KH2 files. And I've never heard of that happening... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back