• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix - Secret ending + Secret Episode Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

So i finished all three stories on proud mode and am wondering how i unlock the Secret ending (the original BBS one) and the secret episode, i thought all i had to do was finsh the three stories and find all the Xehanort reports which i have done. Please tell me if im missing anything and how to get the Secret ending/episode, thanks.

1+1=FISHXD

yes you do need to do that after you finish the last charcters story i think a yellow message should appear telling you to save the secret episode file and then load it from the start menu

UltimaJackpot

Edit: Okay, I retract my previous statements. To unlock the Secret Episode, you have to collect all of the Stickers with all 3 characters and get 140p in the Sticker Album. When you save your game afterwards, you'll be prompted to make a new file for the secret episode. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought secret episode can be unlock even you play beginner mode?

Stars

リク
It sounds like the requirements have been changed. You probably have to get 100% in the Trinity Reports if you're playing on Proud. If you don't feel like doing all of that, you probably have to play through the game again on Critical to unlock Blank Points & the Secret Episode. (Both of Which unlock right after beating the Last Episode on Critical.)

Noooo.... They better dont change the requirement D:

I thought secret episode can be unlock even you play beginner mode?

Yeah.. i remember one of the interview saying that

dsowner

I've been asking this question for days but no one was still able to give me a definite answer. Since I've been through the original BbS on Critical I've decided to play my first playthrough of FM on Beginner. I too have just beaten the Final Episode yet there is still no option given to me to start the Secret Episode. ANYONE! HELP!

UltimaJackpot

Okay, I retract my previous statements. To unlock the Secret Episode, you have to collect all of the Stickers with all 3 characters and get 140p in the Sticker Album. When you save your game afterwards, you'll be prompted to make a new file for the secret episode. Sorry for the confusion.

Kiwi +

Awards
So,after Final Episode then straight away can unlock Secret Episode?

Someone should try it out and see if it really does get it. Would seem way to easy but meh, if you wanted to see the secret ending then I guess you would do it. Even though it says the ending isn't available to get in the difficulty settings, could be wrong I guess if Nomura confirmed it. =P

Crystal

Silver Member
Okay, I retract my previous statements. To unlock the Secret Episode, you have to collect all of the Stickers with all 3 characters and get 140p in the Sticker Album. When you save your game afterwards, you'll be prompted to make a new file for the secret episode. Sorry for the confusion.

Someone should try it out and see if it really does get it. Would seem way to easy but meh, if you wanted to see the secret ending then I guess you would do it. Even though it says the ending isn't available to get in the difficulty settings, could be wrong I guess if Nomura confirmed it. =P

I just saw this post, guess this was the requirement xD

dsowner

OK. I'm playing on beginner. I collected everyone's stickers. Gotten 140p each. Then I loaded aquas file and beaten the last boss for that episode. Then I saved the final episode on another file. I finished that but it still never gave me a prompt to save a file for the secret episode. =/ what am I doing wrong?

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
OK. I'm playing on beginner. I collected everyone's stickers. Gotten 140p each. Then I loaded aquas file and beaten the last boss for that episode. Then I saved the final episode on another file. I finished that but it still never gave me a prompt to save a file for the secret episode. =/ what am I doing wrong?

I think the episode really can only be unlocked on the more difficult levels.

Your best bet at this point is to download a super game save file on GameFAQs.com and installing it into your PSP card thingy just for the sake of unlocking the Secret Episode.

1+1=FISHXD

man so i need to collect all the stickers and do every ones final boss again and final episode again?

bigbadcloud

so far i have beaten terras and ven storys mow im workin on aquas on critcal mode i hope i better unlock the secret ep or ill be mad as hell oh im also wodering how do you unlock the monstro AM and no heart battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back