• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Scans! (4)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol tis true, now we now what Square would be if they were a boss battle

The only question now is what would Nomura be.

He may have a similar design to Diz in terms of the head by having a bunch of belts around it. He would then have a normal shirt, another layer of a shirt, a layer of a jacket with a bunch of zippers, and then a layer of armor with chains and belts wrapped around it. His keyblade would have a zipper that goes all across the blade, belts wrapped around it and to top it off, adding some chains for some "flair."

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The keyblade would have a zipper in the teeth where he stores his stuff

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eraqus is many things indeed. He's Square Enix, Luke Skywalker, the Joker, the guy in charge of the FF series (forgot his name but apparently Eraqus' face was based on his) and the only character in Kingdom Hearts who actually looks asian all wrapped up in one package.

Hironobu Sakaguchi is his name :3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hmm since Terra and Eraqus both have there armor on I wonder at what time this battle takes place?

PowerIsNothing

And the only character in Kingdom Hearts who actually looks asian all wrapped up in one package.

I actually thought the exact same thing about Eraqus. I'd never say it on here though(until now)in fear of abuse from fan boys lecturing me on how "KH characters look totally asian!"

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
*FACEPALM* Of course, that explains the armor!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hironobu Sakaguchi is his name :3

Thanks, I fixed the post!

Hmm since Terra and Eraqus both have there armor on I wonder at what time this battle takes place?

When the end of time comes and all the Sentiments gather to bring LoD back to Destiny Islands in order to prevent being destroyed from the keyblade war which will end up destroying everything.

sub6snoopy

I just saw the trailer for KH BBS FM and the new armored warrior looks like Eraqus, same stance and even uses a similar light move then when you fight him as Terra.

αsiя

space coke
I want to know what the Versus section says.

Oh, nice scans.

sub6snoopy

If anyone wants to see the trailer i can post the link if you want. Just say so.

sub6snoopy

It's a french (i think) site, but the video and some screen shots are there. and if you can translate the page, it lists the new stuff the FM has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back