• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Scans! (4)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Errr, my brain's a bit scattered at the moment so please bear with me if these are old and have been posted somewhere else (I think they have but I've been so busy updating and everything I can't find where they are).

09.25.2010.famitsu1.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu2.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu3.jpg

09.25.2010.famitsu4.jpg

Source: FF sky and TGbus

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Wowowowowow!!!!!

Cool thnx Lucius!!

The last scan is a full interview with Mr N? about everything? I see re:coded, versus and of course BBSFM.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is definitely new! Thanks!

Well... now that we have a full clear shot of the keyblade, I think it's safe to confirm that the armored guy is Eraqus.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet...Eraqus' Helmet looks cool. All we need is a full body image and whatever music they'll have for his fight (I bet it'll be even better than the Mysterious Figure's...As long as it's a new track, that is). Can't wait for all the details. Thanks for posting this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I love the new renders for TAV, and Eraqus looks totally badass!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
o_O
Ooooooohhhhhhhh!
*Looks at Eraqus's armour*
*Speachless*

sub6snoopy

Do you think its safe to say its Eragus, just because he has his keyblade? Like, if you think about it, the keyblade graveyard has a whole bunch of keyblades that sora has, but that doesn't mean they are Sora's. It could just mean that this figure just happens to have the same Keyblade. I mean, i think its Eraqus too, but we should keep an open mind about it, and explore the possibilities before jumping to conclusions. Like, we should wait to see how he fights, before making a guess, like for right now, we should explore the options we have.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Do you think its safe to say its Eragus, just because he has his keyblade? Like, if you think about it, the keyblade graveyard has a whole bunch of keyblades that sora has, but that doesn't mean they are Sora's. It could just mean that this figure just happens to have the same Keyblade. I mean, i think its Eraqus too, but we should keep an open mind about it, and explore the possibilities before jumping to conclusions. Like, we should wait to see how he fights, before making a guess, like for right now, we should explore the options we have.

the armor resembles his color scheme, and the kh2 was more concept than canon. plus i also doubt keyblade graveyard having the same 7 keyblades is also canon, it was jsut to show that there was a large ammount of keyblades

i tihnk it's some form of eraqus, plus with the magazines hinting it

sub6snoopy

Yeah, I see what you mean. (Thinking out loud here) Do you think it could be like Eraqus's lingering spirit, like what happened to terra's armor? And what exaclty does the magazing say (i probably should have asked that before saying anything)?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The Keyblade Graveyard only has 7 Keyblade designs (though canonly there's probably more) and non look like Eraqus's. Besides I doubt there's one that looks exactly like Eraqus's sitting there and those Keyblades are supposed to be "lifeless". Some of the clothing also matches. Could be just his armour though.

Sadie808

Thanks for the new scans!

Eraqus is looking pretty dope with his armor!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's only proper that the Square character is the most badass of them all

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

- Same metal shoes as Eraqus
- Same color scheme as Eraqus and Land of Departure
- Same symbol that TAV and Eraqus have.
- Same keyblade
- Same light attack that he uses to try and kill Ventus

Yeah, I'd say that's enough to assume it's Eraqus.

It's only proper that the Square character is the most badass of them all

Eraqus is many things indeed. He's Square Enix, Luke Skywalker, the Joker, Hironobu Sakaguchi and the only character in Kingdom Hearts who actually looks asian all wrapped up in one package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back