• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix Magazine Cover Shots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aquaticmelody sent me an email today with this wonderful batch of scans, which were bought while in Japan. The last screen especially, shows off different magazine covers featuring Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. It looks like most major magazines have had it as their cover story, how cool! You may not have even seen some of this artwork before!

Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Aqua

These are some sweet illustrations. For the Sora one, it almost looks like the animal character on the top left hand corner of the cover with Axel and Xemnas is imagining himself as Sora. Its pretty funny.

SephirothHater

I love the Sora one, that's just great. At the same time, I really hope that they don't make Sora look like that at all in any upcoming game, just because it would probably ruin the element of Sora's charm, or maybe not, your choice I guess.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's the magazine's mascot cosplaying as Sora guys. If you look at the top left-hand corner, you'll see what I mean.

Great scans, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back