• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix in KH2 America?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Do you think in the KH2 for america there will be some small parts from Final Mix? I mean if you think about it, in the first KH they put in some extra stuff...so maybe they will put in some for KH2

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont know if they will. cause nomura was talking about making a kh2 final mix, the only problem was the schedule and that they were making another kingdom hearts game or something like that. which i think they ment kh3

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
yeah but this time if theres a kh2 final mix it better be for the US this time because if not hes a racist son of a b***h

UnknownEnigma

haha^ but that would suck cause if he did make one then it add years to a IF IT WILL BE kh3. shucks why couldnt them staff leave it at that, er like hopefulyl they wont say yes

Wolffia

yeah, i wanna see the fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth too; i wonder if they would put that in kh2 final mix if they made one.

kidbuu100

What if I told you they had a Showdown of Fate 2.0 already in KH2,that's coming out in March.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i really hope so we get a kh2 final mix in english this time if not KH or SE will get bad rep points from america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back