• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix exclusive tracks now on YouTube

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDreamer

Re: Birth by Sleep Final Mix Exclusive Tracks

Love how sad the first one is. Completely fits the RoD.
Also, epic battle theme right there.
Boss battle is basically an eargasm. Period.
AotM is a remixed LoD Battle theme. In other words, perfectly fitting.
No Heart is pure win. I love Yoko for combining Ansem SoD's theme with Xemnas's theme.
Monstro's theme is simply, well, monstro's battle theme from KH1. Lol. It's still good though.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Re: BBSFM New Music Tracks are on Youtube.

I <3 Night in the Dark Dream and The Hunter of the Dark. Forze dell'Oscurita is so nostalgic XD, and the rest of the remixes are rockin' goooood =P.

I can't expect any less from Yoko-San<3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
My favorite one was Master, tell me the Truth or whatever it's called. Armor of the Master's theme is epic. I actually like more than No Heart's. No Heart's was awesome as well, but both Armor of the Master's theme and the Secret Boss's theme top it. Then, it's the Dark Realm normal theme, battle theme, and finally, the only kind of weak theme of them all, Monstro's theme. I'm sorry, but that shouldn't of been a boss theme.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Forze Dell Oscurita is one of the greatest boss themes I have ever heard.

When BBS first came out, I was ridiculously disappointed that one of the few songs from KH1 that wasn't in BBS was Forze Del Male. I absolutely loved that boss theme and thought it was a crime that it wasn't in any game except for KH1 (and was only in two fights). Well, I am thrilled that they not only had it in BBS FM, they also had it combined with Xemnas' fight theme to create one of the greatest remixes in the series. I hope this battle theme appears in a future KH game like Disappeared and Rage Awakened did.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Night in the Dark Realm is godly. Loved it in Zero Point! Btw, the playlist link gives me an error when I click it. Update please?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

I love those tracks espcially Forze Dell'Oscurita, it looks like the mixing up of Xemnas' battle theme and Ansem SoD' too.
And Hunter of the Dark, it could be the theme for battle between Aqua and red-eyed thingy.

I actually like this one a lot too. It is really epic and something you would see in a final battle. haha

As for that theme. Where is it used anyways?? Or is it used in the Aqua fight with whatever it is??

Crystal

Silver Member

I actually like this one a lot too. It is really epic and something you would see in a final battle. haha

As for that theme. Where is it used anyways?? Or is it used in the Aqua fight with whatever it is??

You mean Hunter of The Dark? It's the battle theme in Secret Episode where Aqua faced the red-eyed.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards

You mean Hunter of The Dark? It's the battle theme in Secret Episode where Aqua faced the red-eyed.

Oh so it is used as that theme then?? Well that's cool. Have you got there and seen it for yourself??

Crystal

Silver Member

Oh so it is used as that theme then?? Well that's cool. Have you got there and seen it for yourself??

No lol
Just gotten the game and didn't start yet ..Pfff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back