• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why are they all sitting on that big thing on the cover of KHII?

It's a heart. In the shape of Kingdom Hearts. The theme of the game.

Tell me how sticks integrate into the storyline pl0x

I could easily say that your version of the cover is too plain.

That'd be your opinion, however I hardly see how a cover with probably 10 more characters on it could be boring.

Eternamente926

Sora-on-a-stick

rofl

Anywho, I like this cover. It's good to finally see Sora *smiling* on his own cover. I mean, despite his duty and everything he does, he is still just a fun-loving kid. Every other Kingdom Hearts cover has him either emo, ticked off, or whistful. I like how this one just shows him as what he is. A funny, goofy, lovable kid. On a stick.

Zexion113

It's a lot better than the KH2 cover was. I don'y like Donald on it though, everyone else is sitting or something and he is just standing there.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Anywho, I like this cover. It's good to finally see Sora *smiling* on his own cover. I mean, despite his duty and everything he does, he is still just a fun-loving kid. Every other Kingdom Hearts cover has him either emo, ticked off, or whistful. I like how this one just shows him as what he is. A funny, goofy, lovable kid. On a stick.

Well I like it when he looks serious :(

ON MY COVER HE'S SMILING!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I dont think Sora needs to be more emo..we dont want another Cloud! -.-! =)
Sora is just fine the way he is!Happy and cheerfull! ^_^

ansemx18

Personally I really like how the cover came out, but if KH2:FM+ is coming to North America they might change the cover, which I hope that will turn out good too.

That cover is quite good, however I prefer the original KH:II cover. Good job in finding this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back