• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mix ability confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deilnax

Awards
so im playing final mix, and according to *this guide* goofy should learn evolution at level 30, but the name of the ability in the game and the ap cost dont match.

its 00MP000 (0=japanese sign) 1 AP

i couldnt find this ability on the other characters either so does anyone know what this ability does?

ps: stuck at ursula:angry:

EDIT: okay sora just reached lv30 and got the ability too, even though the guide says he doesnt get any ability at level 30 (i picked the staff first)

if someone can translate japanese writing say it please, ill then try to type the exact name of the ability in here.

thanks!

Last edited:

Deilnax

Awards
check gamefaqs..

geez, why couldnt i think of that! thanks!!

no but seriously any help?

btw the words "this guide" are a link to the guide im using (which happens to be hosted at gamefaqs).

Deilnax

Awards
_ _MPアシプ

i cant figure out the first two, they look really blurry on my tv. (thats katakana, right?)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well obviously. If that stuff was in the original they would have included the other stuff too and we wouldn't have that unreachable goodies-bag of KH stuff known as the Final Mixes.

Deilnax

Awards
That says MP up assuming the ツ is small which it most likely is

thank you. i still dont know exactly what it does, but im guessing it enhances magic. (i doesnt give me extra mp)

Beastly0123 said:
Wat were some of the new abilities in KH1 FM?

there are a few new combo finishers, leaf veil (makes you invincible when casting cure), tech up and encounter up (+my mystery ability?). think thats pretty much it.

tech up doubles the amount of tech exp you get, and encounter up lets enemies respawn when you just leave the room and go back in.
leveling up will be a breeze with tech up. you can get it four times which means it quintupels the exp!! ill probably just need to fight once with the ice titan and gain 5 levels!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
thank you. i still dont know exactly what it does, but im guessing it enhances magic. (i doesnt give me extra mp)

there are a few new combo finishers, leaf veil (makes you invincible when casting cure), tech up and encounter up (+my mystery ability?). think thats pretty much it.

tech up doubles the amount of tech exp you get, and encounter up lets enemies respawn when you just leave the room and go back in.
leveling up will be a breeze with tech up. you can get it four times which means it quintupels the exp!! ill probably just need to fight once with the ice titan and gain 5 levels!

so basically if u fight sephiroth with tech up, u will gain like 10 levels??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back