• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Hour [Sign Ups & OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
destroyed_city_by_i_gawa.jpg

[all credits to this picture goes to the creator I~gawa from Deviant art :]I~gawa's artwork

Today is June 2nd, 2019 and instead of enjoying the fine summer with my friends as we all graduate from college, I'm here in Oxdicon bunker, just another being trying to survive. It was just a few years ago after the final World War that plunged everyone down to scraps and dust. But it wasn't the war that lead to this annihilation of humans, rather it was a the cause for what happened after.

I want to say it was no sides fault, or rather both, but in the end we were ultimately destroyed with the thoughts that either side of Rebellion would end this chaos. Rebellion Neros and Rebellion Aurgo were two radical groups that rose up after the war to ensure that this would never happen again.

Rebellion Neros believed it was the corruption within the law and focused on taking out all forms of authority. They stationed countless bases across the surface of the worlds, forcing those who stood up to fight against them to be easily crumbled down, over powered and destroyed. Once they heard of Rebellion Aurgo with their goal to regrow the wastelands by destroyed organizations who sought to destroy this world of ours, Neros assumed Aurgo were targetting them. In retaliation, Neros soldiers flooded Aurgo complexes and Aurgo's numbers were brought down. For a time there was a equal balance between the groups until Neros and Aurgo made more radical changes to their forces by genetically altering their soldiers to fight, that things have turned for the worse.

Aurgos managed to taken countless civilian and test them by altering their speeds, strengths without knowing they changed something else within them. Civilains with the power to send magnitudes of energy through the ground, combust themselves into flames, even massive amounts of energy and speed, everyone thought this would be the rise of heros, Aurgos believed to put the power into their hands. Once Neros heard of this, they sought out to destroy every mutated civilians or Mutts, outs there in fear they will overpower them and take over. Outraged by their creations being slaughtered, It was the turning point in power that Aurgos and Neros threw out their entire army to fight, fighting over the lands they protected, killing those that were in their way, those they were made to protect.

We were destroyed just a few months back, now what was left are just roaming around the world, finding something to get hope with but in a world with no heroes, no order, no hope... what else is there?

This is our world, this is what our world, Exterou has become to, just a wasteland of building, monstrous creatures and us survivors.

Notes:
- This is a Apocalyptic-Mutation- No Hero roleplay
- You will start out in the Oxdicon bunker as everyone else but eventually spread out in this world later.
- There is only a few Rebellion Neros and Rebellion Aurgo members, and the groups are not regrouping in any point of the roleplay.
- Norms are people who weren't genetically altered for the war.
- Mutts are people who were genetically altered for the war and survived through the side effects.
Rules:
- 1-2 characters are your minimum, If you think you can do more than two VM/PM me and I'll give you the ok for it, but you must run it through me first.
- Proper Grammer/Spelling is a MUST!
- No God- Modding
- Absolutely no Power Playing and Machine Gun posting
- To make sure you read theses few simple rules, post " In my final hour..." And finish the sentence and put it on the top of your template.

Templates:

Norm:

Name:

Sex:

Personality: [1 paragraph]

Appearance: [Preferably photo+desc. 1 paragraph]

Bio: [Before war, After war and now][2 paragraphs]

Weapons:

Family: [if there any of them alive]

Rebellion Aurgo: [only 3 spots open]
Name:

Sex:

Personality: [1 Paragraph]

Bio: [During war][How you escaped the slaughter of your organization][2 paragraphs]

Position: [Soldier/Captain/Mutt][ If one is taken you take the other position]

Weapons:

Other:

Rebellion Neros: [only 4 spot open]

Name:

Sex:

Personality: [1 paragraph]

Bio: [During War][How you survived the slaugther, being the only one alive in your organization][2 paragraphs]

Position: [Soldier/Captain/ Medic/Technician/Mutt] [You can choose whichever one]

Weapons:

Mutts:
Name:

Sex:

Personality: [1 Paragraph]

Bio: [Before war, After war and now][two paragraphs]

Weapons:

Mutation Power: [Speed/Strength/etc.][I will post saying if this your choice of mutation is reasonable]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character accepted list:

Characters needed to be edited/finished:

I will start this when we have a good.. 6 people in [around 6-10 characters created]

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm. I'm considering joining, but I think I need more information.
For example, what were the goals of the rebellion groups, why were they against each other in the first place? A more detailed background story would be nice. And what traits do the Mutts have? As in, how have they been altered, what kind of abilities do they have, are they the monsters that try to kill the survivors...?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Thanks Crimson i knew i forgot something when i was writing this at 3 in the morning xD i will add it :)

EDIT: Threw a bit more information about the groups as well as the Mutts :)

Last edited:

angel cakes

" To make sure you read theses few simple rules, post " In my final hour..." And finish the sentence and put it on the top of your template."
Im confused what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back