• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness intwine

ok, some guide said you get the final form after finishing the battle with xemnas...hers the problem ive been having:

ok i finish the battle,the ending movie thing shows then i get the battle report(end of game) ok the battle report and stuff doesnt go away so i cant get back to the game,so i have to reset it. i go back to the world that never was talk to mickey and hes like "lets finish this"

what the *beeep*!!!?? i just did! so theres no way to save youre progress at that point there fore you canT get the final form inless youre in the battle with xemnas

if there is any thing im doing wrong or if you know what to do about this plz tell me

note: ive defeated xemnas like 20 times and the same thing happends

anger!

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
First of all welcome. Secont....you get the final form after you defeat Xemnas on the tower or trying to use a drive form in the world that never was.Not in the end of the game.Try it and if it wont work let me know!!

darkness intwine

Oh...well I Feel Quite Stupid...also That Im Lvl 84 Beat The Game 5 Times And Have All The Keyblades...

Thnx For The Info And Saving Me From Stupidity And Ignorrence ^ ^

Roxas!

Well actually to get the final form all you need was to watch the cut scene with sora and roxas fighting, after that final form appears randomly when you drive during battle.

M

mikeyj246

yea and you get a higher percentage chance of gettin it if you drive during a battle with Org. XIII

twilight726

i got mine unknowingly during one of hades tournaments i was low on health and i decided to go into my master form and for some reason i did not notice to clothe change at first i was just fighting when i notecied my attacks where different and cool.

anyway my friend got his final form by getting hit by a nobody will trying to go into master form and he did this in org13 castle. dont know if it will work but try though i think he was lucky.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
After you see the battle between Roxas and Sora, you can get it randomly.
AMAZINGLY, I ALWAYS GET FINAL EVERYTIME I FIGHT XIGBAR. >:0
Then I PWN his buttocks​

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Final Form appears after you pass the scene where Sora fights Roxas, if you are lv 50 or more Final will appear randomly when you drive, it may be soon or maybe 10 levels later... and thats it

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
lol, me too I always get it when fighting Xigbar. I guess its because I do it over so many times and I have more of a chance of unlocking it then.

Athel

Machinist
to get final form just go into drives as many times as possible after sora fights roxas in TWTNW. it doesn't matter what world you do it in. note: it increases ur chances depending on how many times you go into anti form.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well actually to get the final form all you need was to watch the cut scene with sora and roxas fighting, after that final form appears randomly when you drive during battle.

Yep exactly right (25 word limit)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As has been said, you can obtain Final Form anytime after Sora's inner battle with Roxas. Just keep driving and eventually you'll get it.

jamietl

any time after roxas and sora's fight, when you drive with more than 5 drive gauges there is a chance to hit final, as for a higher chnace against org members, i dont think so, that only seems to apply with antiform (ive only ever hit final against xigbar once, i mostly hit antiform against that guy twice). although if youre expecting final form, its useful to be using the oathkeeper as the drive boost is better than higher damage per hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back