• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^ yes. it's obtained out of random. your chances of turning into anti form become chances of turning into final, once you pass the cutscene at memory skyscraper. you just drive until you randomly recieve it :p but the more you drive the higher your chances of getting it :p

collapse

Website
www.myspace.com
it's funny that you posted this, i just got it roughly 10 minutes ago and was like wtf? hah, It's pretty cool though. Nice attack power and everything.

DarkKeira16

I got it yesterday when turnig into Valor form.But i thought u could only obtain that form when ur in TWTNW.But i guess im wrong since "SUPPOSEDLY" someone(oblivion keyblade) got it in Twilight Town.Thats pretty interesting indeed.Time to do more research. *Leaves Computer and turns on PS2*

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i never knew you got funal form randomly then keep it i thought you get it like how get wisdom valor and master but meh

DualWeilder.

i couldnt get mine so i got my health critical and used a drive and got final. i dont know if it was just a coincidence of what but hope it helps for those of you who dont have it:D and ya i got in in TWTNW i love it

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I just now got it in the Goddess of Fate Cup! Truly awesome.

snowbunnie

i have yet to obtain it ><.....i gained.....13 levels driving just trying to get it Dx.....*stabs something* i got anti form instead too ><

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
^Same happened to me, Snowbunnie

I began driving like crazy to try and get it around level 65-70, and by the time I got it I was about level 85, probably a good 6 hours were spent just going into Drive Forms hoping I'd get it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back