• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final form?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicyboix12

Awards
Umm, in the game, i'm at the world that never was, and i have no idea how to obtain final form, and also obtain the Glide ability..

Does anyone know?

Roxas Sorrows

You get Glide after I think a boss battle, but you have to do it by chance though, and once you do, you have it for keeps.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
In the strategy guide it says after the first event in TWTNW, when you get there, drive into any form and it might possibily be Final Form, then it will list it in the menu.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I have Drived over 100 times in TWTNW and not once did I get Final Form....

Drive 101....
Drive 102...

Will I never get it....<_<

zachtheax

yeah i feel the same way, ive tried wisdom and master driving quite a few times, mayb it is more common using valor, guess ill switch out goofy for donald (gotta keep riku in), assuming both donald and goofy dont gotta b in ur party that would suck.....actually i think ill try both ways

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
you get it by random driving anywhere i got mine at xigbar at first but then my game froze so i went and drived at land of dragns to lv up my master form but it went to final form

final form roxas

KingBlade said:
I have Drived over 100 times in TWTNW and not once did I get Final Form....

Drive 101....
Drive 102...

Will I never get it....<_<
same here i keep on getting that stupit anit form i hate it

pimpinhuskie519

I got mine the very first time i tried to go to master form after the scene at memory tower. So i dont really know how many times you have to do it??? It worked the very first time for me.

E

Eclipse

drive master form many many times, until you hit final form :p

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
Juicyboix12 said:
Umm, in the game, i'm at the world that never was, and i have no idea how to obtain final form, and also obtain the Glide ability..

Does anyone know?

Well I was fighting.....hmm....the man-chick with the blue hair (screw the name) and I went to Valor but he went into Final instead (didn't have Final before)

So I think you have to go into those forms hella times and you'l just get it out of nowhere....just like anti-form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back