• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

no

final form randomly accurs when your in the world that never was ( i think you have to be like at least lvl 40) but once it is obtained it is to keep

Deadly Cloud

yeah it does

but when it first accurs lets say you where driving into valor it would take up donald anyway and become final form

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow... I thought you would have to fuse with Roxas becasue I mean if you look at his outfit it has alot of checkered black and white things on it he also has a wrist thing thats is checkered black and white and he has 2 rings one black 1 white. And in deep dive he is weilding the oathKeeper and oblivion and in final form sora is also weilding the oathkeeper and the oblivion.
But I guess it makes sence cause in the video he does fuse with Donald and goofy.
Thanks for all you help everyone... :D

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yeah, I had thought that he would fuse with Roxas too, but then a friend of mine e-mailed that clip to me.

Yoda_Mickey

Sora does merge bodies with Roxas, but it's not to reach it a form... it's so... he'll be whole again...

bhk3

finding_twilight said:
If you go to this link you can view a clip of Sora fusing with DONALD and GOOFY to create his Final form. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=YjnsCPhIivY
It's pretty cool to see how Sora fights in this form.
ok thats just unreal and that does not look random and look at his mp and hp bar it does look like you are lvl 99(or those are some damn good accersios

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Suppose I Better clear this up...
From what I've heard...There are 2 possible ways to obtain Final Form
1.It is a random thing in the World that Never Was,if you drive you might get Final Form,it's really luck based.
2.You beat the game,watch the credits and load your game(Thanks SoRa :D)
Yes you DO fuse with Donald AND Goofy,just like Master form...it is a beefed up master form,because in Master form,Sora holds one keyblade,and the other floats.Now both float.NO that person is NOT Level 99.The accsessories are very good,but he is not Level 99.He might be,I do not know.But there's your info.Happy days :D

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Woohoo! Thanx KH2 kid. I can't wait to get this form. (I can't wait to get this game.) Just watching this form on the clip makes me want to get it so bad! But if you do get this form before you get the game, it looks like Bosses would be a whole lot easier with all those flips, twists, and smacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back