• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Axel:.

I think you have to be level 99 to obtain it, and then you can choose to go into Final Form and you merge with Donald and Goofy

Aros123

i'm not sure, they showed a pic of sora in final form in mulan's world and his helth bar didn't look like he reached 99

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Final Form and how to obtain it is still unknown. Yes u fuse with donald and goofy. no, u do not have to be lvl 99 -_-
i think u get final form by leveling up master form. Maxing out master form will result in obtaining Final Form.

W

walterw9000

I think it's the form created when Roxas finally rejoins Sora.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Final form is obtained in the non-existent world and is a fusion between sora, donald and goofy. There's no info saying how it is obtained yet.

★SoRa★

k here is the real answer i actually have the jap version nd have final form....you get it by beating the last guy basically...after beat the game...the next time u use drive...you will b in final form...(eg..u beat the game then go to the underworld 4 tourneys..go into valor form but then WHOOPS UR IN FINAL FORM!) k thats wat happened to me neway...nd btw for master nd final you must fuse wit both members of ur party. they dutn haave to b donald and goofy...i did it wit mulan and goofy or beast and donald it doesnt matter!!!!! lol kk if u have neother questions baout the game pm me bye

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I saw a video clip of Sora going into Final Form, and Donald and Goofy were in the party, and when he went into Drive form, both of them were no longer in the party. Hence, fusion.

Non-Existant One

You do not have to beat the final boss to obtain Final Form.

Review this page on gamefaqs and you will see that other people have obtained it a different way.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/search.php?board=915410&string=final+form
Final Form much like Anti-form or whatever the Darkness drive is called is a drive recieved by accedent, however unlike anti-drive/darkness drive Final form is a permanent selection unlike the anti-drive that randomly appears as a side effect of useing the drive forms to much and can only be selected by selecting one of the existing drive forms.

Mad Monkey

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Final form is obtained in the non-existent world and is a fusion between sora, donald and goofy. There's no info saying how it is obtained yet.

That's Master Form, not Final Form, and Final Form has been seen in the Land of Dragons.

Forever Lost said:
i'm not sure, they showed a pic of sora in final form in mulan's world and his helth bar didn't look like he reached 99

No... that's definetly NOT how you get it.

Who you fuse with to get Final Form is not yet confirmed, but it's either Roxas or... someone else :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back