• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form/Roxas Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I was reading an FAQ about how to get Final Form. It stated that after you fought Roxas, you would have Final Form the next time you would get Anti Form, or something along those lines. I finished the game yesterday, but I never fought Roxas. I was wondering if it meant the cutscene in which Roxas is in the Organization XIII coat and fights Sora. Help would be appreciated.

Kunoke

It doesn't replace Anti-Form right away. You can still get Anti-Form until you get Final the first time. Then you don't get Anti-Form again after that. And you can only get Final after that cutscene with Roxas fighting Sora. So yeah, it's the cutscene.

EDIT: I thought I was in the reg. KH2 forum XD

I was about to scold you for putting a spoiler topic...bad Kunoke...bad....

KHLover916

Yeah it means that cutscene. And if you want final form you have to drive in battle Sometimes you'll drive normally, sometimes you'll drive to Anti Form. But there is like a 25% chance that you'll drive to Final Form. And once you have you got it for good.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
This is the Spoiler Forum -_-;;

But thanks for answering my question, I suppose I have the chance of using Final Form now.

EDIT: Yea, Kunoke, it is the Spoiler Forum xD.

Kunoke

SoulEater said:
This is the Spoiler Forum -_-;;

But thanks for answering my question, I suppose I have the chance of using Final Form now.

Yeah, I was stupid and wasn't paying attention XD I edited it.

Kunoke

violent_anger said:
it doesnt replace it, i got anti form after geting final form before

Hmm. Interesting. My friend has a theory about the whole thing, he says it's official but I haven't seen it anywhere so I can't verify.

But he said he read somewhere that Nomura said there's a counter, and each time you drive into wisdom or valor, it gets 2 points, and master gives 5. He also said getting anti takes 4 away, and using final takes 10. The higher the number on the invisible counter, the greater your chance of getting anti is. That's worth testing...maybe I'll try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back