• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final form question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistykz

how exactly do you get final form? i've heard its randomly when you do drives in "the world that never was" but i just cant seem to do it at all

Mickey Rocks

mistykz said:
how exactly do you get final form? i've heard its randomly when you do drives in "the world that never was" but i just cant seem to do it at all
yes its random but it seems most people (like me) get it in a boss battle oh and you can get it in any world but i think if you battle a boss it helps....oh and when leveling up final you can only level up by killing nobodies.....i hope that answered your question.... :)

mistykz

okay thanks, ive been trying for quite a while now and i havent managed to get it anywhere :(

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
after u see the fight with organization XIII thirteenth member i got it durin the xigbar battle but u hav to go into drive if u want to learn it, it kind of like anti form

mistykz

all i havent done so far is go to the final boss, but the option is there

E

Eclipse

you have to reach TWTNW first. After that, your chances of turning into anti form, become chances of transforming into final. Master form seems to up the chances of turning into anti-form, so in this case use it to up your chances of turning into final. You can be in any world, you just have to have been in TWTNW first. If you're lucky, your transformation will become Final, and you can now choose it in your Drive menu ^_^

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
you just have to actiate that roxas vs sora movie in the world that never was then after that you have the chance of changing to final form anywhere when you drive

R

Riku's Dawn

I just got it today!I meant to choose Master Form but oh well.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Bond_of_fire said:
after u see the fight with organization XIII thirteenth member i got it durin the xigbar battle but u hav to go into drive if u want to learn it, it kind of like anti form
I got it during that fight to but I kept dying, I didn't even get a chance to try it out :(

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
This is more of a strategy, but just try leveling up another form so your mind will be off of Final Form and you'll eventually get it. I got mine while I was trying to level up my Wisdom Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back