• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form OBTAINED in Halloween Town *VID*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Hey! thats awesome! Sadly i cant download it right now, but im trusting you guys. Wait....does it just show him go into final form? or does it show him obtain it from someone?

DannyKilla

oh nvm, i saw. Hmm makes me wonder. maybe its just when u get master form really high. it will probably be explained in the game.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
DannyKilla said:
Hey! thats awesome! Sadly i cant download it right now, but im trusting you guys. Wait....does it just show him go into final form? or does it show him obtain it from someone?

Go into Final Form for the first time. From what I can tell as soon as you unlock the Final World and go into it. You can get Final Form no matter where you go.

Xachrisint

final form is obtained only after you experience the fightscene between Sora and Roxas upon arriving at The World That Never Was. it can be accessed anytime and anywhere beyond that point, all that you need is the Valor and and Wisdom forms at level 5 wherein you will notice that you can't level them up any further than level 5. then try your hand at leveling up Master form and you will eventually achieve Final. oh, and the Final for is NOT called the Final form... I've speculated that it is called the "Nobody form" as opposed to the Anti form called the "Heartless Form". but it's name is a spiler in intself as stated by Nomura himself.

Deathspank

Xachrisint said:
final form is obtained only after you experience the fightscene between Sora and Roxas upon arriving at The World That Never Was. it can be accessed anytime and anywhere beyond that point, all that you need is the Valor and and Wisdom forms at level 5 wherein you will notice that you can't level them up any further than level 5. then try your hand at leveling up Master form and you will eventually achieve Final. oh, and the Final for is NOT called the Final form... I've speculated that it is called the "Nobody form" as opposed to the Anti form called the "Heartless Form". but it's name is a spiler in intself as stated by Nomura himself.
Wrong dude...My Wisdom Form was at Level 1 when I filmed this, and so was my Master Form... Time to come up with a new theory.

Deathspank

The music's by a friend of mine's band, Upside. I thought it fit the vid, so I threw it in :) .

DannyKilla

Yeah man! ( death spank and MIF ) hes been making all these speculations and acting like there facts. which they ARENT. Hes making people believe him too. Its kind of anoying.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i couldve told you this. but no one wouldve believed me, my friend kata obtained final form in port royale while being snipered

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
you cannot go past level 5 on wisdom and valor if you haven't obtained valor or wisdom. so Xachrisint isn't wrong in terms of basis, he must have been too hasty to generalize. and it's not a theory, it's called a "phenomenon", his statement is based on an experience NOT a hypothesis, try to recognize the difference. not trying to offend anyone, but if you object in that manner then your well out of your league.

Last edited:

Stryder_sdc

has anyone forgotten that Tetsuya said that Final Form is part of a sidequest? maybe it happenes when you get something, a particular dropped item, maybe getting donald and goofy to certain levels, something completely different from sora, roxas, master form or TWTNW?

also i thought tetsuya DID say that he wasnt gonna release the name of final form due it being a major spoiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back