• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final form in action

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

( sick means cool...) lol. But yeah that form is wayy to over powered. i dont think it even looks that fun. But ill still use it every now and then. like against seph.

DannyKilla

yeah...But the oblivion keyblades are called something else in this game...i forgot tho.

NEO9011

DannyKilla said:
yeah...But the oblivion keyblades are called something else in this game...i forgot tho.

No not two oblivions. They have different hilts and one has a dragon head, so yeah, possibly from mulans world, or... MALEFICENT?

MarthX

Are you kiddin' me?! Sora's a BEAST in Final Form. Uuuhh... I agree, this transformation is OVERPOWERED big time! I'll use is sparingly.

MarthX

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Damn . . . kinda feel sorry the things he's slaughtering.

Right! He's just floating around and his keyblades are tearing them apart. lol Sora, *says in squeeky voice*"You're a monster!"

A Mere Shell

guys i dont think there will be another form(but i really want another) Cuz like it would be revealed by now and notice Sora long ass health it slike he's at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back