• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form Help -.-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreW0lf

Ive driven over 30 times, and still no final form, im doing this in Santas house, then going to the world map as master form, then repeat am i doing something wrong?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
For the people that said that you must be in TWTNW to get it were wrong. Well, yeah you have to go through TWTNW first. Or at least when Sora and Roxas fight.

I got mine in the Oylmpus Coliseum. Go to the Battle to the Goddess.

R

Riku's Dawn

I got mine somewhere,but I was aiming for Master Form.

SabreW0lf

Im cant get into that cup, im only level 53 and i really need the Final Form, ill do wat Revenge said and yes ive seen the Roxas and Sora scene

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
There's no particular level. You just gotta see the Sora/Roxas fight. Then you need to drive. I think you have to try to drive to master, but i'm not sure. Just as long as you stay outside where there are enemies.

Light Conquers All

I am getting really annoyed. It won't give me it either. I've driven countless times, I've gone everywhere, I've even done everything to get Ultima Weapon and I'm almost level 60. It still won't give it to me and it's getting really annoying.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
By the sounds of it, you've already been to The World That Never Was. Hmm... try driving into Master, and don't drive in save spots. Do it near enemies. Make sure you have at least 5 drive bars as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back