• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn_the_angel

OMG help ive been driving for 4 hours straight, tell me does it matter what form i enter or where i am? plz help, also how do i know when it does happen???

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Nope, doesn't matter where you are or what form you Drive into. It's completely random. (I'd recommend a spot where you can easily escape back into the World Map or a conversation pit...so that if you don't get Final, just go back to that area (or to the Map) to revert back and have a full Drive Gauge.

You'll know...because you'll be white instead of red/yellow/blue.

lightburnsmyeyes

ya i got mine while i was in halloween town so i didn't know it happened......then i found it and i was like hhheelllzzz yaaa.......(that was creeeppyy)

theinversekey

what i did was go to the olympos coloseum and went into the Cerberous cup (you know, the one where you can drive all the time, you fight alone, and your drive gauge fills up really fast.) then i just kep going into different forms until i got it. i got it about my 12th drive or so. cant really remember.

i think that this is one of the best places to so this because your drive gauge fills up so quickly

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Wait- so you just gotta get lucky and you'll drive into it like Anti Form?

Then- after that you gotta try again and randomly drive into Final? How the hell do you level up something like that?

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
theinversekey said:
what i did was go to the olympos coloseum and went into the Cerberous cup (you know, the one where you can drive all the time, you fight alone, and your drive gauge fills up really fast.) then i just kep going into different forms until i got it. i got it about my 12th drive or so. cant really remember.

Are you sure you can do that? Because I always thought about it but thought it wouldn't work since its kinda a minigame in all

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
door_to_the_ligh said:
drive in either master or valor while equipped with oathkeeper and oblivion.
i drived about 50 times until i took those two keyblades in valor form and then i got final

I don't think you have to drive into a certain form...or have a certain keybalde out do you?

Zra

You will drive into final form. Just like when you drove into anti form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back