• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form!! help me plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalamander

i'm play in proud mode
lvl 100
with ultima weapon
BUT i dunno where i can get the final form? where is it? help me? where i can get the final form? at the world that never was? but where? i'm stuck... T_T

~XxSlayerxX~

I gotten my final form when I change to master form while fighthing with Xigbar.Mabye u can get final form by just keep on using master form untill u achive it and only change to master form in The World that never was.I think that's the key to activating it.:confused::confused:

DarkKeira16

Hmm im curious.Some people say u can only reach level 99 on this game.So why does he say he is at level 100???But anyway,yupp thats how i got final form.Changing into Valor Form(my favorite drive) at TWTNW.Im sure u can use any drive tho,it shouldnt matter much.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i cant wait to use final form cos it looks soo cool..........cmon allreayds KH2 turn itno PAL so i can play you :)

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Actually,i heard a gossip that to get the final form,you must be attacked by a nobody first. Don't know if it's not true...but that's what i hear.I got it at TWTNW when attacking Xigbar,and accidently push the wisdom form,and... that's it.I found myself jumping and flying around with keyblades hanging around Sora's head. That's how i get final form.

darkmark

It would really suck if KH3 came out on PS3. Then you would have to buy PS3 and the game. That would probably be $500. What does every body think?

Heartless Killer

darkmark said:
It would really suck if KH3 came out on PS3. Then you would have to buy PS3 and the game. That would probably be $500. What does every body think?
Yes That Would Definitely Suck I would have to Wait & buy the PS3 used & it would still Cost a lot

zero_hiru

Final form can be obtained after the cut cenes at Memory's Skyscraper in TWTNW.

After this, the transformation to final will occur randomly while driving. This means that you could get it 5 MINUTES later or five DAYS later.

You DO NOT have to be in TWTNW to get final form after the cut cenes.

i got final while fighting Saix.

Hope this clears up things for you all.

RikusDarkHalf

Im not sure what to say to this... hummm well since I thought it was random I will say this
When I am training in the last lvl I go to forms and when I want to go to final its always there
I dont know whats up with that but I allways use it when I drive is full '
I dont know if im lucky but ya

skilled keyblada

Heartless Killer said:
Yes That Would Definitely Suck I would have to Wait & buy the PS3 used & it would still Cost a lot
are you retarded....he completely went off topic and u replied....geez no offense but dont encourage them.

zero_hiru

zero_hiru said:
Final form can be obtained after the cut cenes at Memory's Skyscraper in TWTNW.

After this, the transformation to final will occur randomly while driving. This means that you could get it 5 MINUTES later or five DAYS later.

You DO NOT have to be in TWTNW to get final form after the cut cenes.

i got final while fighting Saix.

Hope this clears up things for you all.

i forgot to mention that once you go final the first time which is random like i said above, you can use final any time you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back