• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final FantasyX: Aftershock (a Scribbles and T4I production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
[NOTE: for those of you who havn't played the game, the first paragraph exsplains what happened in FFX, for those of you who have played the game, you can skip the first paragraph if you wish]

I'll never forget the stories always told to me by my great aunt, about when she was younger, around my age. When there used to live a terrible beast that roamed the lands of Spira,and destroyed all the villages (for the cities I know of now were once, in that time, mere villages) in its path. She told me about the Summoners, certain people who dedicated theirs lives to the art of Summoning huge beasts to aid them in their pilgrimages, in hopes of defeating Sin. One, of a handfull of Summoners, would make it to Zanarkand, where the final aeon resided, and so did a lady by the name of Lady Yunalesca, the first Summoner, the Summoner my great aunt was named after. That summoner would then summon the final Aeon to defeat Sin and bring peace to Spira for a few years. this was known as "the calm". but in bringing "the Calm", the summoner sacrifices themself, and so does one of their gaurdians, in order to form the final Aeon. but Sin could never truely be defeated, Sin would always come back.

But my Great Aunt and her guardians, they found a way. they discovered a way to defeat Sin, once and for all, and bring an Eternal Calm to Spira. That Calm has lasted for 80 years, to be exact. everything, according to my Great Aunt, has changed. what once were only Villages because of Sin, are now cities in Sin's absence. Machina is now not forbidden, it is widely used throughout Spira. and the Albehd, such as I am, are no longer "Trators" to "the teachings" for The teachings of Yevon, no longer exist. (though just for fun I did study them) but that doesn't really matter that the Albehd are now conciderd the same as everyone else, because there are so few of them left now. Nearly everywhere in Spira is like, what my Great Uncle claimed Zanarkand was like. there are a few places though that havn't changed, such as the Isle of Besaid, the Thunder Plains (people have tried to build things though but they just got zapped down), and a few other places.

But something happened.....it started on the Celebration in Luca for the 80 Year Calm.....7 weeks ago....a Large Tidle wave had appeared in Kilika and destroyed the entire city, there were hardly any survivors.....people of course just thought this a normal Tidal Wave of course....maybe fairly larger than normal but nothing to be too concerned about.....but it happened again.....this time in Besaid, 5 weeks ago....then again, a tidal wave was sighted near Luca, though luckily it wasn't close enough to do damage....people are saying still it is just a coincidence, but is it? I don't think so....some people say I'm crazy, no one beleives me. but I tell them, "what if it is? what if Sin is back? what will we do? we're not prepared, all the temples are either turned into something else, or completely forgotten about, and no one has studdied the practices of a Summoner, no one knows how, and the Fayth have left long ago. we are alone. what will we do?" but they just say that I'm imagining things. am I? but more importantly, if it is Sin, what happened? what I really want to know is why is he here? why? and how?

Rules:
-no powerplaying
-no godmoding
-romance is aloud but keep it PG-13
-vilance is aloud but don't make a whole paragraph describing a feinds carcase
-can't be more then one type of mage (I don't want two people with the same powers)
-only 4 Albehds at most (there are hardly any left so I don't want everyone in the party to be one)

Templete example

Name: Jayx
weapon: throwing items (millions of them), small sword
role: (black mage, white mage, warrior, ect.) potion maker, warrior
race: (human, Albehd, Ronso, ect.) Albehd, human,
appearance: in a sec
Bio: Jayx has been facinated with everything to do with Yevon, Sin, and Summoners, and has a knack for learning all about them. She has gotten every book possible to learn all about what had happened and is now positive that Sin is back, though it is impossible to find anyone who beleives her but that won't stop her from trying.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Jak
Weapon: A giant red blade.
Role: Warrior
Race: Human
Appearance:
927166_20050912_thumb001.jpg

Bio: Jak seemed to love to hear about Sin and the summoners that made the last "calm" become possible. He hopes to find a summoner and actually get a close up look on Sin and what the final battle against would feel like.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Templete example
Name: Ken
weapon:a long dagger,alchemy,and his fists
role:alchemist(fma style)
race: Human
appearance:http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=812
http://photobucket.com/albums/y122/kirstieg/?action=view&current=2OMG.jpg

also his white gloves have transmutation circles on the palms.
Bio: He is from macalania, and learned transmuation alchemy at a young age.....
ooc:ebay.....muahahahaahahahahahahah the awsomeness of it....and EBAY

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:Thanks for joinin everyone...and now for my Template!

Name:Train Harnet
weapon:3 Kunai,2 Hand Guns,A sword,A Machina Weapon that merges with his body.
role:Ninja,Machina Expert
race:Terran
appearance:
GOtournament.jpg

((But he has fox ears that stick out his hair and a fox like tail and brown skin with red eyes))
Bio:His family were a group of traveling Caravaners.Traveling all over Spira.When ariving at Besaid they setled down.And thats when Train was born.Born into a self proclamied freak show he grew up with diverse people to say the least.His parents are Terran a ancient race long detroyed.They are the last of the decendants and the last ones who know of the race for that matter.Train is good friends with Jayx who he grew up with on Besaid.He heard about her theroies of Sin.He belevies her unlike most people but he knows why they wouldn't.Why would he come back after 80 years? and why now?

But those are people who only look at what they see infront of them.

Last edited:

TrancedRiku

I'll apply... :p

Name: Trisaia Kamoya
weapon: swords similar to Tidus'
role: warrior; Mercenary
race: human
appearance: Black, long hair, a white shirt, with a black jacket with no hood, and a popped collar, black cargo pants, and crimson eyes.
Bio: Trisaia has always kept to himself, and as a result, few know of his past, only that he is a mercenary willing to take any job. He doesn't believe in the old Teachings of Yevon, nor has he ever, even in childhood. He wields a sword he found on his home's shores during his childhood. His childhood, what he can recall of it, has scarred him, which is the reason he is seldomly seen not wearing monochrome colors. His eyes have a long story behind them, that he alone knows of...

good? No? If not, I can edit my bio. :p I really want to be in this RP! :D

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Time for evil to join the party))

Name: Seta
weapon: http://dragonsedge.biz/images/Kit_Rae_Kilgorin.jpg
role: Villan whom destroys everything in his path.
appearance: http://members.tripod.com/kenshin_craze/Sojirou/soujirou02.jpg & http://members.tripod.com/kenshin_craze/Sojirou/01.jpg
Bio: Born into a family who was killed when seta was around the age of five. He then had to learn how to fend for himself, killing things mercilessly in the wild for food, until one day a family took him in......................a foolish thing to do. The child by the name of seta killed every last one of them after they nourished him & brought him back to full health. He then went to the blacksmith with all the money the family had left to get a grand sword, since his knife he killed them with wasbroken. Then on the way out he saw a group of albheds, no ormal grop the ones hat killed his original family.....................he slaughtered them in the middle of the street. All this happened when he was at the meare age of 13. The next 5 years of his life were an enigma. All that is know is that he learned some high level spells, got many followers, & learned how to fight like a god. Then atage 18 he did somthing that is unforgivible............................he unleashed SIN.

Last edited:

Darckcloud

Oc:If you wouldnt mine i would like to be a role like Aurons please..

Name:Rune Norum A.k.A Phantom

Weapon:

Role:Law Mage

Race:Vaizard

Appearance:
Marchen_Awakens_Romance_ID.jpg

Bio:As the keeper of time he has been sitting in an arm chair bored as hell.But,when he watched the defeat of sin he to new that this was intresting.
"You know that we cannot disturb the time zone but, you can Rune.We ask for you to help sin and cause a revoulution"The watcher of time Midgar was obsessed with wars making sure that everything was what he wanted it.
"Well,Midgar"an red gleam flashed fro his face."As the keeper of time I shall not do that again...unlike you i watch what happens and after I witniced what they did and that sin was really Tidus's father Jet.I shall not mess this one up like the others.I will how do i say get involved"
Midgar was out raged with his words."Good bye brother ill be back" as
after that Rune left the table and fell to earth like a rocket.As he fell he said."Well,the chess piece,s have begun to move"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name: Chris Larose
Weapon: Sword of Oblivion
Role: Swordsman
Race: Human/albhed
Appearance: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/howelllawson/Characters/rikuCGend.jpg
Bio: Being trained to become a ruthless warrior, Chris has been trained in both Gagazet and Bevelle with the best of the best for years. Now he's out of training and into the real world. He was there for the attack in besaid and for the one in Luca. He believes it's Sin because of the stories his grandmother Paine told him when he was just a child and nw he wishes to prove it.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc: Ok I'll start

The sun slowly rose over the isle of Besaid.A new day was dawning.Fluffy white clouds rolled in as well.A nice wind blew across and blonde and black haired youth.
With a yawn he got up from the wooden staris of the Caravan wagon and stretched.

"Maybe I'll go fishing today..."He started his walk twords the shore of the isle.His feet tred across the sand making shoe wet rain soaked shoe prints in the sand.There was not much to do a a quiet little island like Besaid.But you can't complain when 80 years ago you couldn't even step outside without worring about getting killed.So he didn't mind.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: [NOTE: ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME, PLEASE JOIN WE NEED PEOPLE!!!]

*Jayx stared at the ocean for a second, looking determind. she was holding a long staff in both of her hands with an interesting circular design on the top. she held it out in front of her, her arms outstretched as far as they could go. the sea was calm, there were no waves...the sun was barely in veiw, it was just starting to rise. she closed her eyes and started to walk forward slowly. her bare foot touched the water and there was a small ripple in the water. her foot did not go through the water but instead rested on top, she did the same with her other foot. her eyes still closed, she walked out farther, on top of the water the whole way. she stopped suddenly. then started to wave the staff around her head, it seemed to be a sort of spiritual dance. Jayx opened her eyes, relising she was doing it, but as soon as she thought that she lost focus and fell into the water. so close! she thought gloomily and she swam back to shore. she again had failed in her practice. why can't I get it right? what's missing? she thought standing up, her short brown diagonally cut hair stuck to her cheeks and neck from wetness, her orange shirt and half skirt, yellow belt and goggles, green shoes and shorts, drenched, making her feel heavier, her fingerless black gloves felt descusting against her hands.*

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
A boat could be seen in the distance, a tall boy with silver hair looked straight at Besiad Island with a smile on his face. "I'm home." Chris said, he jumped off the boat and swam to Besaid. "Is that who I think it is." Chris said as he looked at another young boy who was walking along the isle. "Is that Train?" Chris asked himself, swimming faster.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Ariving at the shore (a few minutes before Jayx and a long while before Chirs) He had his fishing rod in his hands.Slowly rising it he hooked the line on the rod the casted it.Watching it glide from the rod and hit the water Train grinned.At first he would get the line caught on his belt then he would have to play tug-of-war with himself."Flawless!"He smirked and sat on the sand with his fishing rod stuck in the sand.He quietly waited for a tug on the fishing line.He saw in the water a kid swiming in the water.Chirs...He laughed a bit.

He then looked over to see Jayx performing a spirutual dance."The sending..."He said in a low voice.His eyes flickered."HEY Over here!"He yelled failing his arms in the air signaling her to come over.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
The ultimate me was invited

Name: Zan Pride
weapon: Sword of Lies
role: Warrior/Guardian
appearance: Middle Dude in sig
Bio: --er...>>--

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: welcome Sasuke^^ you don't hafta post a bio right this second if you don't want to (i personally hate bios) you can make it up later if you prefere to. :)

*once recovering from the attempted sending, she hurried over to Train* "DIDJA SEE ME?!?!?! DIDJA SEE ME!??!?!? I WAS SO CLOSE THIS TIME!!!!! I WAS SOOOO CLOSE!!!!" she said excitedly, looking exausted but semi pleased. "that's the best so far." she said smiling, her hair and clothes were still dripping, she was shivering a little (it was fairly early in the morning and it was cold) but her brown and green spiral eyes shone brightly from glee.*

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Chris finally landed on the shore, he put his face in the sand and panted. "Home sweet home." Chris said, he stood up and put that non emotional look on his face, "A sending? Wonder who died?"

Chris sat down near the docks and watched from afar as he prayed to the fayth though he didn't believe in them that the dead would not become fiends as dead people usually do of course. "May the three leaders be with you." He said.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He laughed."Yeah almost."He nodded."Just a while now and you got it."He did a thumbs up and grinned.He then looked over to see Chirs."HEY!"He waved his arms.Then looked forward and saw his fishing line jerk forward."NO!"He jumped forward and grabed the wooden object."Booyah."He pulled a giant bass from the water.It landed infront of him and it floped on his lap.

"Whoa..."His eyes flickered."Mad fishing skillz."

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( I've been waiting for an FF X RP that i could join =D ))

Zan flipped backwards, but unfortunatly got hit straight in the face. "Cheater..." He said as he glared at the blitzball half in his face. He picked up the blitzball and flipped backwards, slamming his foot hard on to it. It went soaring, but he was then hit in the back of the head.

"You messed up again..." Zaku said, trying to hold in his laugh. To him, his only enjoyment was seeing Zan mess up, but it didn't happen too, too often. "Try to hit the ball next time." Zaku then picked up a blitzball and bounced it off Zan's head, and left laughing.

"Ha ha, you're so funny..." Zan said as he took his blitz ball, and slammed his sword into it, watching it go flying, and then heard a pop. Zan sighed, but walked up from the beach area, and started to head up the small slope.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx cluched the staff tightly in her hands, she looked determind. I'll get it, so what if the fayth left? Sin's back so they're bound to come back! I'll get this summoning stuff down! even if I can't acctually do the "summoning" part. she thought determind, for a second, while clutching her inherrited staff, in the shadow of the early morning, she resembled her aunt the Grand Summoner Yuna, though from the looks of it now(her poor summoning skills, and the fact that there was nothing to summon or defeat, she would never amount to much*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back