What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XVI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Villain by Necessity
Reaction score
Awards
I hope it comes this Fall, too. I've decided to wait for the release date for this to be released before I buy the PS5, since otherwise it would just sit by itself in a box until either FFXVI or the next KH game comes out.

Sakuraba Neku

Reaction score
Awards
They have to release it this year. What else would be Square’s big game in 2021?

I mean they’ll release Forspoken in 2022. We also might get the next KH entry in 2022. FF7R2 will likely release in 2023.
I doubt FF16 will be released this year. Yoshida is woking in FF14 and FF16 and this fall they will release FF14 expansion Endwalker.
FF16 may not come out before next year at the earliest

HeartsProdigy

Reaction score
Awards
FFXVI in PlayStation was changed from TBA to Coming Soon. Based on my experience, they won't say Coming Soon unless it will be released within a year. So have fun guys! Wohoo!!

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Reaction score
Awards
FFXVI in PlayStation was changed from TBA to Coming Soon. Based on my experience, they won't say Coming Soon unless it will be released within a year. So have fun guys! Wohoo!!
Recently SE confirmed e3 presence. I think this is gonna be Square's e3 hit.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6