• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mozzafaralj

Awards
Perhaps this is not the last update, probably the last update with the announcement of the winner of the photography contest affiliated with episode ardyn

what do you think ?

?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Dammit, I deleted Comrades to make room for other stuff the other day assuming I was done with it forever, and now I see in it got an update with a new trophy. Ugh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My copy of FFXV is at my parents house and Episode Ardyn is out in less than an hour :(. I really wanted to finish FFXV for good, because Ardyn is the best and it’d free up over 120GB of space on my hard drive.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's kinda interesting that the game has ended with Ardyn's episode. It makes me feel like they turned FINAL FANTASY XV into Ardyn's game, what with him having a tragic backstory and Aera being a better love interest than Lady Lunafreya.

--

Edit:

I'm watching a playthrough of Episode Ardyn. Damn. It feels like FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII.

Edit, 2:

Finished watching it. FUCK BAHAMUT

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I was gonna play Episode Ardyn last night but it was taking forever to download, so I guess I'll play it after work today.

Also redownloading Comrades JUST to get this one new trophy and then I'm deleting it again.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was gonna play Episode Ardyn last night but it was taking forever to download, so I guess I'll play it after work today.

Also redownloading Comrades JUST to get this one new trophy and then I'm deleting it again.

You're gonna like it. It's more action packed than the full game in terms of how Ardyn plays. Let's say he's an "unrestrained" Noctis.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You're gonna like it. It's more action packed than the full game in terms of how Ardyn plays. Let's say he's an "unrestrained" Noctis.

That actually sounds really fun, plus I'm interested in his side of the story (I liked the prologue anime), so I'm glad to hear you say that!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I had to watch a YouTube Playthrough because I don’t have the game :(. But I really enjoyed what they showed!

There was a lot of lore and explanation that really helps. I know many people were confused about why Ardyn was helping Noct out early on in FFXV so it’s good to finally get some clarification on how and why he was doing so.

I’m really depressed about the cancelled DLC abut I'm glad they at least went out on a high note, and gave us this DLC instead of cancelling it too.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I bought and played through the entirety of Episode Ardyn. I did everything I could and took me three, almost four hours. This is the best Episode.

Lowkey, the final boss them is on par or even better than Magna Insomnia.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I finished Episode Ardyn with a little more than 6 hours across two playthroughs (managed to nab all of the trophies here). I really enjoyed the DLC. I've also been waiting to FINALLY do a new game + of the main game until we've finally had every major update, so it seems like I can finally about do that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I finished Episode Ardyn with a little more than 6 hours across two playthroughs (managed to nab all of the trophies here). I really enjoyed the DLC. I've also been waiting to FINALLY do a new game + of the main game until we've finally had every major update, so it seems like I can finally about do that.
Pretty much. I might do the same once I purchase the Royal Update.

Sdog

Awards
Finished Ardyn. All the other DLC getting cancelled is a much harder pill to swallow now...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Finished Ardyn. All the other DLC getting cancelled is a much harder pill to swallow now...
I'm glad we're not getting an alternate ending to the game, tho.

Only Aranea's Episode would have been interesting because she was brief AND it was focused on expanding Niffleheim.

Sdog

Awards
I'm glad we're not getting an alternate ending to the game, tho.

Only Aranea's Episode would have been interesting because she was brief AND it was focused on expanding Niffleheim.

Fair enough on the ending.

After this, for me, it was exciting to see what the possibilities were for expanding on Luna and Aranea.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All we can do, really, is wait for the novel to release so we can learn what they wanted fans to experience.

For everyone else, Final Fantast XV is over and dead for good.

Back