• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
re: Final Fantasy XV - "A world of the Versus epic."

They only share the myths. That is, Etro and the rest. Nothing else.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

When Stella is on the side of the bad guys I think that represent everyone who is forcing them apart.
If they wanna be together they need to get past them first (if she's still alive at least).
I'm also not sure if all the bad guys are actually "bad guys". I mean the old dude with hair, arguing with Noctis dad probably is, just look at that evil smile but most of them might just come from different backgrounds and fight over what they believe in, seeing how this is a "Fantasy based on reality"

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

I kinda have mixed feelings about this, but for the most part I'm not too mad about it being renamed and being moved to a new console. I'm more pissed about the fact that they didn't give a release date/year. Hopefully it comes out next year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

When Stella is on the side of the bad guys I think that represent everyone who is forcing them apart.
If they wanna be together they need to get past them first (if she's still alive at least).
True. This is based on Shakespeare after all.

I'm also not sure if all the bad guys are actually "bad guys". I mean the old dude with hair, arguing with Noctis dad probably is, just look at that evil smile but most of them might just come from different backgrounds and fight over what they believe in, seeing how this is a "Fantasy based on reality"
Nh2PNYA.jpg

The dude who wants to destroy all existence, the one who wants the crystal, the axel/reno dude working with crystal dude, the one who had an army following him.

The only ones out of place are black haired girl and Stella.

I kinda have mixed feelings about this, but for the most part I'm not too mad about it being renamed and being moved to a new console. I'm more pissed about the fact that they didn't give a release date/year. Hopefully it comes out next year.
More will be revealed during this week.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

they might release dates tonight (depending what timezone you're in)

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards

So I'm thinking the guy with the hat is the main villain. The guy who says "this is becoming quite the ordeal" he's just so menacing. Also, is it his voice which talks about the fifteenth coming at the end?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Notice how blue eyes are abundant again, xD?

I see only one green, one auburn, one greyish and two amber/yellowish tones in there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Was black haired girl even in the trailer?

Either she had to be in this one, or a previous one. Seems weird they'd just have her there.
I still think she's a redesign of Dragoon woman.

Bobjam

Awards

I absolutely loved the trailer they showed for this game, it is definitely what we wanted and needed from Square. I really am looking forward to later today in the future of fantasy Q&A where hopefully they can touch upon more the direction they are taking with this game. Although not that significant, I saw the change in logo colour from the deep blue to the black say that there is possibly a slight change in its theme or feel compared to when we last saw it in 2011. I really hope the dark imagery and themes that we saw of originally for versus gets some more light shed on it in the coming days. So bloody hyped and excited for the future!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

If KH3 / FFXV are coming to Xbox One, than why aren't Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 coming to the 360?

Honestly, people act like the sales on the X1 would make a huge difference. They wont. Look at the sales of XIII and the divide between 360 owners and PS3 owners. SE might have just seen that in general MS fans don't really care about JRPGs and just don't see it as being worth it anymore.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

I wasn't particularly impressed by the graphics in the trailer. They look like a PS3 game. Hopefully they'll use a newer rendered and that's not the final look of the game.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

From what I've read, the majority of all sold copies of XIII and XIII-2 worldwide were for the PS3. Then there's the outrage caused by dumbing down the original XIII a bit so that the Xbox 360 could handle it without too much disc swapping. At the end of the day, the XBox 360 support was a failure for Square Enix. I don't reckon it's going to get better with the Xbox One either, which is bound to be dead on arrival in Japan and quite possibly Europe as well.

Then there's the fact that Versus was exclusively developed for the PS3 and now they're most likely basing it on PS4 hardware. They're not going to delay it any more than they really have to only to dumb it down so that it can be on a console whose userbase is mostly into first person shooters, sports and racing games.

Same thing with Kingdom Hearts III. With two HD collections coming exclusively to the PS3, they're pretty much setting up the stage for the grand finale on PS4. It wouldn't make any sense to release it on the Xbox One. And the Wii U will most likely not be able to handle it due to its lower specs. If Nintendo had put out a console that was somewhat close to the PS4 and the Xbox One in terms of technical power, then I'd say Square Enix and Disney would be crazy not to release it for that console as well, but as it stands now? No.

I think we will see a major drop in Japanese third party support for Microsoft this coming generation.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

From what I've read, the majority of all sold copies of XIII and XIII-2 worldwide were for the PS3. Then there's the outrage caused by dumbing down the original XIII a bit so that the Xbox 360 could handle it without too much disc swapping. At the end of the day, the XBox 360 support was a failure for Square Enix. I don't reckon it's going to get better with the Xbox One either, which is bound to be dead on arrival in Japan and quite possibly Europe as well.

Then there's the fact that Versus was exclusively developed for the PS3 and now they're most likely basing it on PS4 hardware. They're not going to delay it any more than they really have to only to dumb it down so that it can be on a console whose userbase is mostly into first person shooters, sports and racing games.

Same thing with Kingdom Hearts III. With two HD collections coming exclusively to the PS3, they're pretty much setting up the stage for the grand finale on PS4. It wouldn't make any sense to release it on the Xbox One. And the Wii U will most likely not be able to handle it due to its lower specs. If Nintendo had put out a console that was somewhat close to the PS4 and the Xbox One in terms of technical power, then I'd say Square Enix and Disney would be crazy not to release it for that console as well, but as it stands now? No.

I think we will see a major drop in Japanese third party support for Microsoft this coming generation.

AND can we also mention that the Xbox One will arrive a year later in Japan? So much for support.

Decrith

They're probably gonna give a release date on their "Future of Final Fantasy" show, that or their going to reveal when their going to give a release date. xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Love how this obviously fake pic was 100% correct lol
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol

It was too good to be true. So, glad the trolling was "fantasy based on reality". There was no holding back at the Sony conference. They literally catered to the fans desires.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

the trailer of this and KH3 both got me excited! Now it's time to save up for a PS4, to bad I probably won't get a PS4 until a price drop happens but I'll be fine! :D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Love how this obviously fake pic was 100% correct lol
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was thinking the exact same thing last night! I was actually partially believing it after people were dismissing it and it was proven false... IT WAS A PROPHECY.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

this game looks BEAUTIFUL. don't really care if it's ps4 or if it's titled 15 or versus 13. but what i DO care about is that TERRIBLE battle system! my lord it looks like dmc.

it makes me wonder will they gain more fans than they're losing?

Decrith

But what i DO care about is that TERRIBLE battle system! my lord it looks like dmc.

I do find it weird that the UI isn't as visible as it was in the previous trailer, and it looks like in this trailer, they focused more on "cinematic action". Although they did say its gonna play a lot like kingdom hearts and since there still isn't a proper/new gameplay trailer, I wouldn't make an assumption its gonna play like any other game. I'm gonna trust SE here and say that they know what they are doing.

After all, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make the game FF15 if it they didn't believe it was worthy of the title.

Back