• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XV getting worldwide global release, could the same thing happen to Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
"Up until now in previous Final Fantasies, we've never attempted a complete global worldwide release with them," Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabatatold IGN. "It's always been the export model, where it comes out in Japan first and is then exported to other territories. We're not doing that this time; we want to go full global release."

This could be a great indication that KH III will be also a global release at the same time and I've always believed KH III would come before XV.

I think we're gonna hopefully get a release date either this Sunday at D23 or in November at Japan D23.

Either way this could be great news for us down the line.

Maverick-flame

Website
fission-firaga.tumblr.com
I think this most certainly improves the chances for a worldwide release date for KH3. Tetsuya Nomura has already mentioned that he has noticed how KH is a global community, and I think he understands we all want it as soon as Japan. As for a release date announcement, I think D23 Japan in November is more likely, but of course I'm hoping to see it on the 16th!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This has been already mentioned in the general FFXV thread. You can continue the discussion on there. :)

DoctahFaz

Awards
It's definitely promising news for the hope of a KH3 worldwide release. I really wouldn't want to be dodging, say, this site and other misc. gaming sites/tweets in general for fear of having plot points and features spoiled a full 6 months (or whatever the gap is) until the US even gets the game.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
This is really good news! With all of the updates about KHIII recently, Nomura's been putting extra attention on informing the fans this time around. And considering the development updates we've received so far, I wouldn't be shocked if the release date is closer than we previously theorized as well!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I can't wait for this weekend. In D23 specifically; I'm thrilled to hear about Kingdom Hearts 3 and the Disney Parks expansions.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
its cool we all do this lol

tumblr_me06b9XNEZ1qih9gi.gif

Now to get to the topic at hand. I really, really hope it does. I can`t imagine how horrifying it would be to try and dodge all the possible spoilers for III. Man I could not go to the Internet at all probably. Has the release schedule changed over the years by the way. I remember that some of the earlier games had to be waited for years after their Japanese launch, but that gap has shortened over these 13 years. So I think I could see a simultaneous release for KHIII. After all, it is also the biggest game in the series.

I really hope something good happens in D23 this weekend, and that everybody attending there will have fun!

Last edited:

theboywonder

As long as it's not another insane wait like other titles in the series have been, I'll be fine.

Would rather the whole experience be spoiler free though, so worldwide release will be preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back