What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Reaction score
Awards
Definitely maining Reaper lol. My dreams of a properly playable Marluxia have come true, sort of.

Magnus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
I'm so happy we got the male viera reveal!

Definitely maining Reaper lol. My dreams of a properly playable Marluxia have come true, sort of.

Fun fact, there is a scythe for Black Mages that you can buy with special currency in Eulmore.

Xblade13

Reaction score
Awards
I'm so happy we got the male viera reveal!

Fun fact, there is a scythe for Black Mages that you can buy with special currency in Eulmore.
Yes but I want to slash things and I don't play Black Mage xD I main White Mage for healer, Warrior for tank, Machinist for ranged, and looks like Reaper for melee. Playing Dragoon now to get gear for it lol (and get used to melee DPS playstyle). None of the casters available have really "clicked" with me yet, and I've tried both Black Mage and Summoner. Maybe I should give Red Mage a whirl. But I think we're most likely getting a new caster DPS in 7.0 so I'll wait until then and just use Summoner for role quests.

I agree on bun bois. I can't bring myself to abandon my Femroe just yet though!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Reaction score
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
So okay. RESISTANCE WEAP DONE! It's very pretty and well, it's very KH-y too; it is partly forged from MEMORY and EMOTION!

J7RRy0Z.jpg

The funny thing is it kinda looks unassuming when you don't draw it; looks cool when you do. At least the whm version.

Xblade13

Reaction score
Awards
So okay. RESISTANCE WEAP DONE! It's very pretty and well, it's very KH-y too; it is partly forged from MEMORY and EMOTION!

J7RRy0Z.jpg

The funny thing is it kinda looks unassuming when you don't draw it; looks cool when you do. At least the whm version.
Congrats! I also have the one for WHM, and WAR as well. Repeat weapons are a lot easier than the initial one.

There's a way you can get your weapon to glow while on your back. Draw weapon and then immediately sit emote. You can even make a macro for it. The only downside is it resets if the weapon is drawn and then sheathed again, or if you change zones.

Ill have to post some screenshots when I get off work tonight. I love my female Roegadyn, she's got a barbarian look as a WAR and a Nier set for WHM. Playing Bard a lot lately, it's fun and I enjoy the aesthetic.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Awards
I recently got into this game and made a character sheet

new_kalamekollos.jpg

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6