• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIV Community Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelrindyl

Hi there :) (not spam honest!)

Let's get this bit out the way first:
1) I emailed the admins to find out if I could post this and where but I didn't hear back but read content posted here was at users discretion so decided I'd give it a go.
2) Wasn't sure to post in FF area or elsewhere, if it's incorrect here then apologies.

And now down to the nit and gritty.

If you're into social side of FFXIV you may have seen on Reddit and the official forums me mentioning a project I'm putting together for the birthday of director/producer Naoki Yoshida.

While we are having great success, I really wanted to explore all avenues to spread this around to get as many people involved as possible to make something special and really bring the FFXIV community together.

So I'm now here poking away at the FF community to do just that.

"Stop waffling and get on with it" I hear you shout.

I'm after fanart / messages of support (he's looking really drained recently) / Happy Birthday messages / FC Screenshots / Stories of what the game means to you etc etc.

I have an image below with all the info and how to submit.

There is only a week left on my deadline of the 31st of this month.

Thanks for reading my rabble. I will now excuse myself and leave you all in peace :)

zJ2Urp8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back